Early harvest, photos, opinions?

Lemongrasstree

420 Member
Hello fellow buds, my set up is cheap and quick, the room is small and blocked off in a closet by a blanket to eliminate light exposure as my light schedule starts at 1 am until 9 am <right now> I am at the end of the timeline that I have right now u have no auto watering system and will be leaving town for a few days so I will water them before I leave and leave the lights off in darkness to dry for the next 4 days and when I get home I will snip. With these images do my girls look like they will be missing out on growth and or potency. I have even run out of space height wise for one of my strains that must be a hybrid as is stretch was much longer than others, granted I didnt top that one but I also did not top another that looks majorly indica, also a sativa and a rigdulas cbd dominant strain which is an auto flower so I know that one will definalty be ready. I have already done my flush for the last 12 days as well.
20190603_015234.jpg
20190603_015351.jpg
20190603_015407.jpg
20190603_015418.jpg
20190603_015422.jpg
20190603_015428.jpg
20190603_015438.jpg
Humidity is reaching 70 percent lights off and 55 during light cycle, ran 12 and 12, was trying to finish it off early and mature asap due to this vacation by putting the light cycle to 10 and 14 for 6 days and then for 4 days up until I leave 8 on 16 off.

Best bet is to get a closeup of the trichomes to see how much Amber you have. If no Amber then yes you're fine assuming they don't dry within 2 days. Could even go longer should you return and only have very little Amber trichomes.

If little amber, you should still be okay for the 4 days. Would likely be ready as soo. As you return.

It all comes down to the trichomes. I use a usb computer magnifier to get a close up of my trichomes.

Looks like you still have a lot of white pistols so youll probably missing out on some yield and potency if you turn the lights out now. What medium are you growing in and how often are you watering? If it were me I’d water the hell out them right before you leave and keep the lights going. Plant looks great tho gj :passitleft:

The medium they are being grown in is the miracle grow moisture control version, thank you for the input, the one in front to the left which would be the 3rd and fourth pic from the top starting with the image that has the led reds and blues off. This is an auto flower rigdulas and is at 90 percent orange I'm opting to chop this one tonight the day before my vacation I dont want to come home to a harsh heavier tasting flower and will just do a rough manicure trim job and let hang dry, I dont have a magnifier I will have to get one for the next op. Right now I'm going to run with 70 to 90 percent orange(hairs) I know this isnt the best method as of now for this current OP will have to suffice. The other three I know have some time to go yet, I'll take your advice and douse them in water right before I leave lights on at 9 hours. Just was worried about the medium becoming bone dry on the third day and the fourth day to come home to some sad wilty dead plants.

Also I water every day one bottle of water per plant, I'm guessing I will use maybe 2 and 1/2 to 3 bottles of water per each plant during my watering session before I leave for my trip.

Hello fellow buds, my set up is cheap and quick, the room is small and blocked off in a closet by a blanket to eliminate light exposure as my light schedule starts at 1 am until 9 am <right now> I am at the end of the timeline that I have right now u have no auto watering system and will be leaving town for a few days so I will water them before I leave and leave the lights off in darkness to dry for the next 4 days and when I get home I will snip. With these images do my girls look like they will be missing out on growth and or potency. I have even run out of space height wise for one of my strains that must be a hybrid as is stretch was much longer than others, granted I didnt top that one but I also did not top another that looks majorly indica, also a sativa and a rigdulas cbd dominant strain which is an auto flower so I know that one will definalty be ready. I have already done my flush for the last 12 days as well.
20190603_015234.jpg
20190603_015351.jpg
20190603_015407.jpg
20190603_015418.jpg
20190603_015422.jpg
20190603_015428.jpg
20190603_015438.jpg
Humidity is reaching 70 percent lights off and 55 during light cycle, ran 12 and 12, was trying to finish it off early and mature asap due to this vacation by putting the light cycle to 10 and 14 for 6 days and then for 4 days up until I leave 8 on 16 off.
20190603_015234.jpg
No don't just fed them they have weeks to go please please please don't harvest! Give then a little more water than normal to Last 4 days shell be fine. Beautiful plant man it be such a shame

I havent chopped them yet. I watered them 5 bottles of water each before I left and set up another fan because before I left my humidity levels got to 72 percent and that makes me a bit nervous. But yeah I'll get home on the 9th late night and see what I've got from there. I know the one is very close to being done. That is the rigdulas with a bunch of orange pistols. But the other 3 arnt autoflowers and are around 40 to 60 percent orange pistols. I guess if on the 9th the other three arnt yet ready I will have to chop the one and let the other 3 go for a little while longer.

Back
Top Bottom