Early harvest

bracer

I’m being forced to harvest 6.5 weeks into flower. Simply no other option as I have to move and cannot bring a large plant with me.
About 40-50% of pistils are orange-brown and maybe 10-20% of the trichomes are amber colored with the rest milky white. Plant is about 4 feet tall.

obviously this is not best case scenario, but after I cut it down I would at least still be able to dry and cure it for however long I want.

to what extent do you think I would get high from weed harvested this early, and will it taste gross?

DF7FE626-D979-4313-9021-6A1FE91A80DF.jpeg

0776FE33-E4D4-488A-830A-FDDD8F9CEBC6.jpeg

Ps I have no clue what strain this is. My friend gave me some random seeds he found once in his bud.

If that's the color of your Trichomes she is primed for picking.

She looks like a hybrid 50/50 or 60/40 maybe.

How much time do you have to dry, before you move?

How To Cure Your Marijuana Crop

Tok..
I’ll be able to dry and cure for however long I need. As long as the branches are cut off and in bags that I can actually haul around (rather than a 4 foot tall 3 foot wide plant) I’m good to take those with me.

What up Bracer? Sorry to hear but whatcha gonna do? Should cure out decent anyway at least to the point of removing the hay smell / taste. Cant comment on how strong but if it doesn’t smoke well in a few months you could make hash, evoo, or rso. Low and slow fridge curing rocks, easy to do plus best taste & terps so this method might be handy if you are moving households and don’t want hanging weed to funk up your old & new places.

warning this is a long ass thread but first page should get you what you need to know. Also regardless of curing method mini hygrometers are the way to go when it’s time to jar up your buds Low & Slow fridge cure

What up Bracer? Sorry to hear but whatcha gonna do? Should cure out decent anyway at least to the point of removing the hay smell / taste. Cant comment on how strong but if it doesn’t smoke well in a few months you could make hash, evoo, or rso. Low and slow fridge curing rocks, easy to do plus best taste & terps so this method might be handy if you are moving households and don’t want hanging weed to funk up your old & new places.

warning this is a long ass thread but first page should get you what you need to know. Also regardless of curing method mini hygrometers are the way to go when it’s time to jar up your buds Low & Slow fridge cure
Oh dang...I missed that one! Thanks for the link on the fridge cure!

@bracer She's pretty! Be careful bagging flower when it's still full of moisture. Mold could be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom