Early onset dementia and PTSD

Glad you are well this morning. Hope your weekend treats you kindly.
Sounds like I asked a smart man.
If you are going to smoke it, do you just do a quick dry in the oven?

Glad you are well this morning. Hope your weekend treats you kindly.
Sounds like I asked a smart man.
If you are going to smoke it, do you just do a quick dry in the oven?
This morning I was doing pretty good until I had put 6 Staples in my hand. I was sharpening some tools and wasn't paying attention.
I have a match coming up next weekend, could be a problem.

I am so sorry to hear that. Ouch to the maximum. I hope you heal up fast.
What kind of match do you have?
Oh yeah, I think you missed my last post on your Wicked Grow. It will make you laugh.

I am so sorry to hear that. Ouch to the maximum. I hope you heal up fast.
What kind of match do you have?
Oh yeah, I think you missed my last post on your Wicked Grow. It will make you laugh.

I'll probably get in trouble saying it, so I'll just say 2A (bang).

I'll probably get in trouble saying it, so I'll just say 2A (bang).

Again...forgive the ignorance but is 2A not widely accepted around this forum? You will vet in trouble just mentioning something about a firearm? I imagine there are many more 2A positive than we may be aware of.

Have a great match...breathe easy and stay light on that finger. Take care!

Again...forgive the ignorance but is 2A not widely accepted around this forum? You will vet in trouble just mentioning something about a firearm? I imagine there are many more 2A positive than we may be aware of.

Have a great match...breathe easy and stay light on that finger. Take care!
This is a private owned weed site and their rules are for everyone to stay on track.
I respect that.
That's why I was staying on the low, mainly out of respect.
Thanks for the understanding and good vibes. :green_heart:

Good morning. I just made it. I slept in late.
Using the THC oils, has helped me find a combo that is relieving me of a lot of muscle tension. Things like clenched teeth sleeping and/muscles so tight they pinch nerves. I chose to sleep in. Mr. N sometimes needs a morning to himself too. It helps him to focus on self care. Win win.
It's a beautiful day here!

Good morning. I just made it. I slept in late.
Using the THC oils, has helped me find a combo that is relieving me of a lot of muscle tension. Things like clenched teeth sleeping and/muscles so tight they pinch nerves. I chose to sleep in. Mr. N sometimes needs a morning to himself too. It helps him to focus on self care. Win win.
It's a beautiful day here!

Glad you are finding some relief and respite.

Good morning, John.
How is your hand?
Make sure you keep that well protected from germ, please.
Did you have fun at your event last night?

hand will heal, my event is next weekend.
thanks for asking ms. N.

I am having fun trying the different oil strains. Now that I know I am opposite from the norm, I can do it. Right now I am trying a strain that is both indica and sativa. I think it's made my neck muscles better.
Only only had small amount to make the oils, so I finished 1, 1 I can only take at night, and now trying the combo.
Going to make a tincture with some of the Berry Bomb.
I am practicing the tincture method for when I do my next grow for the CBD. I think some oil and some tincture will help to control some of Mr. N's pain needs better. Hated buying Vodka to do the trial runs, but it's for a good cause.
I have big plans for the future. Lol

I read that after letting it stay closed for 2 weeks, I can take some oil and some tincture and bottle the combo.
I can also use the tincture in cooking.
The tincture also can be left open and become a syrup.
I know I won't be drinking it that's for sure. Mr. N is not (thankfully) a Vodka fan. I call it the angry alcohol. It made us both get angry. So I steered clear of it when I drank.
Since I bake when it's not blazing hot, I keep different extracts around. I am going to treat the tinctures just like extract. A tiny bit goes a long way.
I will make gummies. Mr. N is happy with that idea. I also, want to make some candies. This way he can have pain relief on the go. (Not like we really go anywhere but you know). Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom