Early onset dementia and PTSD

He smokes plenty. I think this is a macho thing. If he uses it and helps, then that means something was wrong to begin with. He's still in a bit in an episode. Always in big-time denial

Made an oil out of what I trimmed just to do a trial run. Decided I would try a little 2 Tablespoons gave me a THC buzz. Not a great feeling for me. CBD is better for me. Lol

Made an oil out of what I trimmed just to do a trial run. Decided I would try a little 2 Tablespoons gave me a THC buzz. Not a great feeling for me. CBD is better for me. Lol
I will tell you at least for me trying CBD or THC or smoking cannabis sometimes takes a while to get accustomed to it. I basically quit smoking cannabis for 20 or 25 years and I woke up one day and thought I wanted to start again. I purchase some from a friend and I can tell you the feeling I got from it is much different now a year-and-a-half later because I have gotten accustomed to the feeling and what to expect. I am told THC can be a pain reliever when mixed with CBD. Just start with small doses and your body will get accustomed to that and then you'll have to up that amount.

Thanks for your input. I was the only one home with my cat and realized I caught a buzz when I was playing him. At least I wasn't around people. I was do self conscious. That's why I figured I could try 2 and work backwards from there. It's been 35 years since I was a smoker. Sh"t I am getting old lol

Another thing that happens is your tolerance gets built up fairly quick with cannabis. I still don't smoke much, I am more into infused oil and put it into capsules. When I first started doing this one capsule would get me stoned and was more than enough to sleep then I got used to that and had to go up to two, then three and tonight I'm actually starting taking four pills at night to sleep. I am told that I could reset my tolerance clock by quitting it all together for about 6 days and then starting over with one pill. I haven't tried that at all yet I might do that but I'm afraid I'm going to have 6 days of very rough sleep.

Well after these last few days, I have decided to harvest my first 2 (1inside and 1 outside) while milky with only a very small amount 5% tops amber. This will make for a calmer harvest. He will hyper focus on why I was trying different amber %. So I've been on the flushing and as long as he is calm today, our 1st harvest of 2019 will post a few pics later. I will use his camera mine stinks.

You're on your way to a better future.

Ok they could have waited a bit more but I know it was good to do. If they got more amber on the weekend with our grandson here. No that weekend is all about him.
So my first wash, trim and air out before bags and fridge in photos that are on my terrible phone.
20190710_165724_HDR.jpg
20190710_165719_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20190710_165715_HDR.jpg
    20190710_165715_HDR.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190710_165704_HDR.jpg
    20190710_165704_HDR.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190710_164705_HDR.jpg
    20190710_164705_HDR.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190710_163532_HDR.jpg
    20190710_163532_HDR.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 19
Ok they could have waited a bit more but I know it was good to do. If they got more amber on the weekend with our grandson here. No that weekend is all about him.
So my first wash, trim and air out before bags and fridge in photos that are on my terrible phone.
20190710_165724_HDR.jpg
20190710_165719_HDR.jpg

Excellent, be proud of yourself, well done Girl ! :woohoo:

Thank you that means a lot.
Going to give your whole journal a read through. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Without finding all of you, I wouldn't have known to wash them. I was so worried about humidity and drying now bags and fridge. Easy and calm. So much fun too.

Great Job,newfun :welldone:
Looks like a bountiful harvest!

I got desperate yesterday. I had verbal diarrhea coming at me. I had it and told him that I texted him his MRI results. His mood changed quickly to nice but I felt like it made him nervous. I have tried and now it's got to go to a better way than this.

He took the CBD I bought! He's at the beach. I needed to sort out my emotions of grieving for his/my loss our loss. I think with the CBD we may be able to have a real conversation about what's going on. When he's ready.
Did a Neem with soap spray outside. Darn white flies. Picture is Carolina Wren (our name for the 1st germinated seed from last year's crop) just starting to bud

Attachments

• 20190711_175055.jpg
    20190711_175055.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190711_174813_HDR.jpg
    20190711_174813_HDR.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 29
Just need to let it be known that I official will be taking a dose of my homemade oil. The CBD helped. Then tried THC oil. Too high a dose no good. Tapered to 1 Tablespoon of Fruit Punch Auto. Results: no hand tremors, no tight feeling in chest, relaxed shoulders and neck. I had been drinking iced tea all day, no need to do the caffeine or sugar now that I am not burning calories and tensed out tired. I even went to the beach today and had no social anxiety like smoking cannabis does to me. I was also advised that Mr. N was most likely picking up on my tension. Total win. He is taking CBD and smokes for THC, big difference than THC alone. A renewal. Blessing to all of you for kindness and wisdom. You all rock!

I am so very happy for you! Celebrate good times, come on! Wooooooooo!!!! I'm seriously stoked that it's helping.

Back
Top Bottom