Early onset dementia and PTSD

Praying everyone had a wonderful Monday.
Just found our albino jalapeno pepper photo. Was the old phone so it's foggy
and pretty damn funny.
20190824_192842.jpg

Say hello to our WW that had soil gnats early in the summer. We ended up putting her outside after a super flush with water and peroxide. Even slid her out of the pot and cleaned the pot. It was bad. But now she (Billy Idol) is so happy. A little small but budding.
The other picture is from a hermi seed from last year. She is Jane from Jane's Addiction. It was just a cool shot.
20190917_160000.jpg
20190917_160303.jpg

That's why I posted it. I wasn't sure. Funny thing is, it looked like the mushrooms Ms. V posted regarding the Lions Mane mushrooms. The worms are so happy. I love the little critters. Lol

Thanks guys, I didn't know that fungi was good in a compost pile.
Learn something new everyday around her. :woohoo:

Living soil is alive becasue of fungi and bacteria and they exchange stuff with each other and the root systems of plants. “Mycos” that folks like to use in all grows are a fungi - mycorrhizae fungi - and they colonise the roots, covering them completely, and both protect them from harmful elements and allow things (like nutrients) to pass through. :thumb:

Hey newfun! Just wanted to pipe up and say that I love the canna stalk drying rack! Tell the mister - Nice one :D

Thank you, Amy. I will tell him you like his rack. Compliments push that dopamine through and keep him doing well.
His winter project is to use the big stalks to make a larger scale one.
Now that the autumn weather is coming, we will finally finish the lower level. Then a grow room and a drying area/storage area. Can't budge him to use the fridge method yet.

I
Anyone who wants to see what a Marmorated Stink Bug did to a stalk of an outdoor plant, please chime in at New Posts.
Nasty insects.

I never could find that post yesterday and I went back six pages in the "new post" section.

Today I gave the entire yard another end of season feeding. Through my being a prop for the hose, I came across this beautiful lady on our ladies.
20190919_172448.jpg

is that a praying mantis?

The colas are swaying in the breeze. The aroma is heavenly.
20190919_180406.jpg
20190919_180356.jpg

I love the way you speak about your beautiful garden.

Back
Top Bottom