Early onset dementia and PTSD

Thank you all for your prayers and loving support.
Our granddaughter is doing great. She is going to a weekend meet and greet. I am so happy for her. It's social media personalities of her age group. This is exciting.
Our renter is taking his meds. Goes to his doctor tomorrow. Been a part of the family. Mr. N has really surprised me. It's like I have the man I fell in love with here for now. He has treated our renter with kindness and caring. All in all a damn nice week here in this up and down life.
All of your prayers and thoughtful wishes are so appreciated. I truly believe that they have helped. I pray for the 420 folks and those in their lives. Peace and light. Love and joy. :circle-of-love::thanks:

Here is a nice picture of "Goldfinch". She's getting closer.
20190919_172956.jpg

She has beautiful color. We don't know her genetics. Mr. N thinks it was a Cookie that got pollen from it turning hermi or another hermi last year.
20190919_172956.jpg

So glad you are well. Glad you were blessed with finding a job so quickly. They are blessed to have you.

Thanks to you and the 420 folks who encouraged me to use oil as a med, I am more myself than I have been for years.
Looking forward to the harvest. I can make some kicking oil with some of the lower buds. Mr. N says the colas are for smoking. Lol

Here is a nice picture of "Goldfinch". She's getting closer.
20190919_172956.jpg

She has beautiful color. We don't know her genetics. Mr. N thinks it was a Cookie that got pollen from it turning hermi or another hermi last year.
20190919_172956.jpg

Purdy, ms.N, I like the purple leaves.

As the light grows dim.
The wind has changed its path.
They race. Time has grown short.
A golden pistil glows upon an unlikely flower.
Crystals sparkle. Aroma abounds.
Harvesting before the Autumn winds down.

That's a pretty poem you wrote there, ms. N. :)

Thank you John. It's been fun and so educational. I am going to miss these ladies. My first grow wind down. Boohoo lol

That's why you need a simple light to grow inside, to keep you grounded ms. N.
These plants seem to be happy with whatever light they grow under, as long as you care for them. :green_heart:

When walking in that part of the garden, it's like walking under trees. I should start an indoor grow to run for a couple years and trellis it across the ceiling to have the year round affect lol

Back
Top Bottom