Early onset dementia and PTSD

LA, ?
Do you mean Light Addict 's "Death Star"?

Cool idea, ms. N. Another good invention that you and mr N can put together and enjoy.

Glad you've had a good week, Mrs. N. You have a beautiful garden. You do need some houseplants. :)

Hello folks. Busy doing harvesting. Quick pics then back to trimming. Praying all his well with you. I will play catch up tomorrow.
20190925_155112.jpg
20190925_155041.jpg
20190925_155041.jpg
20190925_155034.jpg

This is from Goldfinch (Girl Scout Cookie)hermi seed from last year. Total weight while wet is 45 oz. It will be interesting percentage of weight loss from drying and final trim I figure 50%.

Doubled the drying harvested ladies. Now Goldfinch and Jane are hanging. Each has 1300 grams wet. Lots of beautiful aromas. Goldfinch has some of the cookie smell and Jane has a nice earthy pine smell.
IMG_20190926_202401_340.jpg

We got most of Giselle harvested today. 900 grams wet. She was a little early but necessary. It's good to get this going prior to the rain we expect next week. The weather is perfect for drying, low hunidity.
20190928_002659.jpg

Wow! You've been a busy woman!

And more trimmed. This is is our first bought seed. This is Sweet Tooth on the racks. She weighed in at 1190 grams wet. Hanging left to right we have Goldfinch, Jane and (most of) Giselle.
Not turned off to the trimming yet. The lower back has got a little sore. Take a little oil, walk around a bit. Then go trim for a bit. I found I got the munchies on the way to getting a snack I got sidetracked by our cat. Before you knew it an hour and a half went by. I guess the oil worked. Lol
20190928_234442.jpg

And more trimmed. This is is our first bought seed. This is Sweet Tooth on the racks. She weighed in at 1190 grams wet. Hanging left to right we have Goldfinch, Jane and (most of) Giselle.
Not turned off to the trimming yet. The lower back has got a little sore. Take a little oil, walk around a bit. Then go trim for a bit. I found I got the munchies on the way to getting a snack I got sidetracked by our cat. Before you knew it an hour and a half went by. I guess the oil worked. Lol
20190928_234442.jpg

Holy huge harvest, Batman!

20190928_234442.jpg

Congratulations on your harvest, I'm so darn proud of you. :bravo:

Wow,Newfun...Beautiful harvests!
I gotta say, you are a very talented bud trimmer-from start to finish-those nugs look perfect !
mine tend to get a little sloppy toward the end...

Lots of crap hit me so I literally stayed in bed for 36 hours. Some days I just can't do it. Ugh.
I think part of this is the weed has helped the PTSD dreams go away and along with it relaxing good REM sleep. I dreamed and dreamed mostly good dreams. Some I think are the dreams that point to helping heal or clues to fixing myself. It sure feel necessary.
But back to trimming. Looks like rain is coming tomorrow. Need to harvest to avoid the dresses mold of Autumn.

Lots of crap hit me so I literally stayed in bed for 36 hours. Some days I just can't do it. Ugh.
I think part of this is the weed has helped the PTSD dreams go away and along with it relaxing good REM sleep. I dreamed and dreamed mostly good dreams. Some I think are the dreams that point to helping heal or clues to fixing myself. It sure feel necessary.
But back to trimming. Looks like rain is coming tomorrow. Need to harvest to avoid the dresses mold of Autumn.

I got 3" since 2 am this morning and it's still coming down. I hope it doesn't make it all the way to you.

We got Pineapple Chunk harvested and trimmed. She adds 1290 wet grams to the group. Mr. N used stalks from the ladies to build a drying shelf. We are testing a rotational drying system since he is not budging on the low and slow. The drying racks are good since the trimmed weed doesn't stick to it. So far so good. Here's the pics.
20190930_212643.jpg
20190930_211654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom