Early onset dementia and PTSD

If it gets to the amount of drop in weight that you predicted, that should be close to 3 lbs. for the 5 plants. Tomorrow we harvest the last of Giselle so if figure that added in should be around 3 lbs. Then we have Acapulco Gold, Lavender, Northern Lights and White Widow to go. Spraying for powdery mildew, precautionary, since the rain will come. I think Lavender will be ready first after rain. Then Acapulco Gold next. Northern Lights tolerates the weather so far pretty well. She could use the time. White Widow is small. She was my indoor lady that got soil gnats. Saved her outdoors but is tiny. Since tomorrow is a quieter day, I will use the time to make oil and hash. The weather has been kind on the rest of the yard work for fall so our timing has worked out well. Trimming is quite a time consuming job. If I every get a busy schedule or arthritis I will invest in a trimmer. Lol

Wow! You are doing a fantastic job over here.

Took down the last branches of Giselle. The row of 5 roots and lowest stalks here. Smallest circumference is 5 inches and largest is 9 inches. Each strain rooted in its own unique way. Gave the last of the outdoor ladies a spray of Meyer's soap. I didn't want to use Neem. The powdery mildew is on the tomato leaves and wanted to contain. FYI read soap/detergent ingredients. There is a difference. Soap is safer on the plants although you can use the detergent but soap is what is recommended. So farhappy with the Meyer's.
20191001_120555.jpg
20191001_120540.jpg

Ms. Giselle final cut came in at 700 grams wet. That makes her total at 1600 grams wet. We put Goldfinch in jars for burping. The God of good harvests was shining down on Massachusetts this year. The temperature, humidity and rainfall have been perfect. We have a few left outside getting the soap rinsed off from yesterday. All goes well we will harvest more Sunday or Monday. Expecting rain through Friday and it's the swaffle eating grandson's weekend. Time to drain oil from jars. Make some hash and more oil. This stuff keeping me out of trouble.

Will we lose more weight during burping phase?

Oil from yesterday strained. Recycled it to add more bud to to make it stronger. Better to store concentrated. Round 2 is cooking now.
Took all the trim and froze them separately. Separated into for oil and for hash. I will keep leftover for oil frozen and keep recycling the oil.
Hash been made. The quality is much better than from the middle of the plants trim. It is smaller in quantity but wow it's potent and that's just from taste testing. Lol
I think tomorrow our 1 indoor lady needs some TLC. She will be my focus.
I'll keep plugging away on more oil too.
Love and blessings to all.
20191002_222111.jpg

Just a teaspoon but really good.

We got Pineapple Chunk harvested and trimmed. She adds 1290 wet grams to the group. Mr. N used stalks from the ladies to build a drying shelf. We are testing a rotational drying system since he is not budging on the low and slow. The drying racks are good since the trimmed weed doesn't stick to it. So far so good. Here's the pics.
20190930_212643.jpg
20190930_211654.jpg

Holy Molly Ms. N, better ask Mr. N to make some more drying rack's. :woohoo:

You have a spactaular harvest, congratulation's !

Oil from yesterday strained. Recycled it to add more bud to to make it stronger. Better to store concentrated. Round 2 is cooking now.
Took all the trim and froze them separately. Separated into for oil and for hash. I will keep leftover for oil frozen and keep recycling the oil.
Hash been made. The quality is much better than from the middle of the plants trim. It is smaller in quantity but wow it's potent and that's just from taste testing. Lol
I think tomorrow our 1 indoor lady needs some TLC. She will be my focus.
I'll keep plugging away on more oil too.
Love and blessings to all.
20191002_222111.jpg

Just a teaspoon but really good.

I earmarked this, just so when thing's slow down in my world i'll have to ask you how you do this.

Quit the weed cook your are Ms. N, mr. N is a lucky Dog. :bravo:

If it gets to the amount of drop in weight that you predicted, that should be close to 3 lbs. for the 5 plants. Tomorrow we harvest the last of Giselle so if figure that added in should be around 3 lbs. Then we have Acapulco Gold, Lavender, Northern Lights and White Widow to go. Spraying for powdery mildew, precautionary, since the rain will come. I think Lavender will be ready first after rain. Then Acapulco Gold next. Northern Lights tolerates the weather so far pretty well. She could use the time. White Widow is small. She was my indoor lady that got soil gnats. Saved her outdoors but is tiny. Since tomorrow is a quieter day, I will use the time to make oil and hash. The weather has been kind on the rest of the yard work for fall so our timing has worked out well. Trimming is quite a time consuming job. If I every get a busy schedule or arthritis I will invest in a trimmer. Lol

Simply awesome , Ms N. what about putting the collage kid to work?

Took down the last branches of Giselle. The row of 5 roots and lowest stalks here. Smallest circumference is 5 inches and largest is 9 inches. Each strain rooted in its own unique way. Gave the last of the outdoor ladies a spray of Meyer's soap. I didn't want to use Neem. The powdery mildew is on the tomato leaves and wanted to contain. FYI read soap/detergent ingredients. There is a difference. Soap is safer on the plants although you can use the detergent but soap is what is recommended. So farhappy with the Meyer's.
20191001_120555.jpg
20191001_120540.jpg

Now that's what I wanted to see, wow !

What's Mr. N going to invent with the trunks?

The back yard from the window. 5 down from the left side.
Mr.N likes the indoor trellis idea. He will use the stalks to help create canna-art with me. Lol
20191001_135437.jpg

are you going to do a indoor grow this winter?

Hi John, Mr. N lined those up so our welcome rain can clean then off. Then the creative juices will cone up with something.

I am definitely going to do an indoor grow.
My light is notgoid for too many plants and I have a seed bank itching to be planted. This is so hard to decide. I will let you know when I know. I want to plant them all. Lol

Hi John, Mr. N lined those up so our welcome rain can clean then off. Then the creative juices will cone up with something.

My light is notgoid for too many plants and I have a seed bank itching to be planted. This is so hard to decide. I will let you know when I know. I want to plant them all. Lol

Are you going to make a "ever growing" vine that circles the inside of the house?
Great air freshener for the stuffy winter when the windows have to be all locked up. Plus, it will make your skin feel better, the added humidity in the dead of winter is a blessing. :high-five:

Are you going to make a "ever growing" vine that circles the inside of the house?
Great air freshener for the stuffy winter when the windows have to be all locked up. Plus, it will make your skin feel better, the added humidity in the dead of winter is a blessing. My bird just loves it.
:high-five:

Mr. N is taking the stalks to create a trellis. I am trying to decide where we will put it. We have a couple of rooms that get the best natural lighting. I am excited to start new babies. If I had the set up and the state didn't have the plant limit I would have started the seeds already. Lol

Back
Top Bottom