Early onset dementia and PTSD

Still got a little rain. Glad it's not heavy or we would flood in the lower part of the city since its been so dry. The rain has slowed down production but hoping it puts a boost in the ladies.
20191002_184359.jpg

This is the bucket that I made Hash from. It was about 4 gallons worth.
20191002_184354.jpg

This was the buddier parts of 1 plant. Using these parts for oil.

FYI the oils I have been making are Wow!
I use a saucer plate to put the funnel etc in between uses. Just got done for today say I run through the dishwasher for tomorrow. I took a piece of Italian bread wiped up the dribblesof oil. I am stoned. Lol. Time to bake cookies

FYI the oils I have been making are Wow!
I use a saucer plate to put the funnel etc in between uses. Just got done for today say I run through the dishwasher for tomorrow. I took a piece of Italian bread wiped up the dribblesof oil. I am stoned. Lol. Time to bake cookies

:rofl::laugh::rofl: :lot-o-toke: :thumb:

Thank goodness it was a relaxing funny high.
The cookies are awesome.
Our grandson had other plans this weekend so it worked out.
Took some closeups of the stumps and roots systems.
20191004_142055.jpg
20191004_142046.jpg
20191004_142011.jpg
20191004_141929.jpg
20191004_141910.jpg

Thank goodness it was a relaxing funny high.
The cookies are awesome.
Our grandson had other plans this weekend so it worked out.
Took some closeups of the stumps and roots systems.
20191004_142055.jpg
20191004_142046.jpg
20191004_142011.jpg
20191004_141929.jpg
20191004_141910.jpg
Ya know Ms. N, in a weird way those "Bones" look kinda Purdy.
I have to "take my hat off to you", you did a great job with your grow and harvest, it was a complete success. :bravo:

We harvested 1 Acapulco Gold plant. It was 885 grams. She was a super sticky plants. Very nice earthy smell. The colas are massive. Trying to catch up on a few things around here that needed so attention.

Our last indoor plant needs to get taken down. Since we moved her from upstairs, she hasn't been happy. She had mites a couple weeks ago, I Neemed her. Since then she just stopped producing. It's hard to do it. Amazing how attached you get to these plants.
I need to regroup so I can start a grow.
Blessings to everyone

It has been a month since our granddaughter was last in the hospital. So happy to report she is well. She is on her towns cheerleading squad. She is the person they toss up in the air! This past weekend they had the Massachusetts cheerleader competition. Her squad won first place.
She is being a perfect 12 year old. She loves school, loves her family and friends, cheerleading, etc.
Thank all of you for your prayers. I cannot express my gratitude to all of the 420 that have embraced us.:green_heart::Namaste:

It has been a month since our granddaughter was last in the hospital. So happy to report she is well. She is on her towns cheerleading squad. She is the person they toss up in the air! This past weekend they had the Massachusetts cheerleader competition. Her squad won first place.
She is being a perfect 12 year old. She loves school, loves her family and friends, cheerleading, etc.
Thank all of you for your prayers. I cannot express my gratitude to all of the 420 that have embraced us.:green_heart::Namaste:

Good deal, Ms. N, look's like prayers were answered. :circle-of-love:

Having some much needed rain. So glad we got down to the last few plants to harvest before the rain.
Today we jarred up Sweet Tooth and Pineapple Chunk. Sweet Tooth came in at a total of 275 grams and Pineapple Chunk a total of 290 grams.
The taste and aroma of each is nice. I have tried the oils of each. The Sweet Tooth is like a yummy cookie. Pineapple Chunk has a

Oops....has a sweet pineapple taste that matches its cheese and skunk aroma.
I wish you all calming dreams.

Good night Ms. N, sweet dreams to you too.

My Halloween costume.
It's my devilish "plant eating cat", or a resemblance of. Lol

I have a question for people who have PTSD and medicate with THC. It's now a couple of months since I started. I have several different strains I use for different times of day and/or situations. I think I have a pretty good regime going.
The positive effects have been, no hand tremors, I have stopped 1 med., I have lost some of the weight that med made me gain,(that makes it so much easier to do things), no PTSD dreams.
The final thing that's got better is old tight muscles. I feel it in my back and shoulders are at a good place now that the tense muscles have eased.
My question is regarding neck and face tightness. It seems that the more these relax, all sorts of things keep changing. My ears, sinuses, eyes.
Is this all from the THC working? Has anyone else hasresults similar? Or is it more so coincidental?
May you all find joy in your day. I pray you all have a really good laugh today.
My sense of humor has been hiding a bit lately. If anyone has a good joke, bring it on.

I do get this part of the question.

My question is regarding neck and face tightness. It seems that the more these relax, all sorts of things keep changing. My ears, sinuses, eyes.

What changes in the three above?

My sinus sometimes get plugged up from a hit off the bong.

Back
Top Bottom