Early onset dementia and PTSD

Glad you have peace of mind and the kid's safe. If God is carrying you maybe he forced you to drop the kid to concentrate on other things. I hope the kid finds some good supports. Hard to carry someone else while being carried. It's OK to work on you. Self care is not a luxury, it's a discipline.

Thank you, John. We all have our burdens. I know each of us are given what we are supposed to be able to handle. Sometimes I feel like I was dealt a hand but somehow my cards don't match the game being played. Hoping that someone has an answer that I am missing. Lol
I should stick to board games and ditch the cards. Lol
You have a great weekend, John. Let me know if you get snow.

Snow ???? What snow. :rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

Oh John. Your beautiful ladies under snow! It better be rain when it gets here lol.
If they are unable to survive, time to make oil. If they are all withered and droopy, chop them and freeze until ready to use. Figure this is a good way to learn. If you are not making oil, it would be waste. So you have scientific wiggle room on how you handle the plants.
Much love. Be careful doing all of your winter prep. Uggh. Winter in October lol

Oh John. Your beautiful ladies under snow! It better be rain when it gets here lol.
If they are unable to survive, time to make oil. If they are all withered and droopy, chop them and freeze until ready to use. Figure this is a good way to learn. If you are not making oil, it would be waste. So you have scientific wiggle room on how you handle the plants.
Much love. Be careful doing all of your winter prep. Uggh. Winter in October lol

Hi Ms. N, sorry I couldn't make it over here yesterday.
I was scrambling to figure out how I was going to save the girls outside.
First, I thought I lost them and was really bummed, then God gave me a second chance to save them.
With the help of many, we all came up with a good plan.
Please come over and take a look at what "we" all came up with if you have the time.
In the wee hours of the morning I finally had a chance to come take a look at what you've been going through.
I'm not good at putting this into words how sorry I am about what you've been going through.
But I think the fine words of encouragement and guidance that Al said pretty much sums it up what I wish for you.
We all juggle life and drop things, please don't feel bad that sometimes you have to drop something.
Remember what God says,
"I know the plans I have for you . . . plans to give you hope and a future".

Jeremiah 29:11

I believed in this so much, I have a tattoo saying this.

I also think this . . .

"Before you go to bed at night, give all your troubles to God.
He'll be up all night anyway".

I believe that loosing your roommate was in God's plan and opened a door so you can take lovin' care of yourself first.
I prayed for you again last night to find comfort, strength and love within yourself, you deserve to put yourself first.
i hope that I didn't overstep my boundaries saying that.
Last, . . .
Please remember that God loves you and so all of us. :green_heart:

Thank you, John.
Your words bring me much comfort. Between both you and Mr. A, I think I have figured out what God had right in front of me. I have always run into doing something to force myself to be busy with or for others. Now is not the time for them. I will keep dropping stuff if I don't get steady on my own 2 feet. I was hoping for a renter that paid (then I wouldn't be so strapped) and have us no worries. That didn't happen.
You think if I ask God to carry me to the store to buy a winning lottery ticket, that'll work. Lol
Blessing to all.

The really great thing is that with a lot of hard work from you, God gave you an excellent harvest to help you heal and adjust to the new challenges around you.

Working on others is the escape from the harder task of working on you. I don't mean that in a harsh way. You are going to get through these hard times and come out the other side stronger than ever.

We have sunshine! More rain to cone this week.
Took a walk around the yard and I think it's time for our 2 Lavender girls to come down. Woohoo, trimming some more buds. Yes, something to keep me busy. Her is a shot of Lavender. Even if she can go a little long, I am getting concerned about the rain. Who knows, John Wicks snow may make here. Probably rain
20191013_141519.jpg
IMG_20191013_084605_01.jpg

Even though I had no humans here with me, I have had the best bunk mate right there.

Awww, the simple things in life that make us happy.
He/She looks so sweet. :green_heart:

I like animals/pet's, much more than humans.

Their always there for you with no strings attached. :love::love::love::love::love:

Good afternoon. Wishes for a peaceful day to all.
Time for the N couple to get in high speed trimming mode. The rains will not do our outdoor ladies any good now.
So far not mold! Thank you Mother Nature today and everyday. The weather has been very very good.
Here's a couple pictures of Lavender. We had 2 Lavender plants. Wow really beautiful sticky dense buds.
20191015_132857.jpg
20191015_132817.jpg
20191015_132737.jpg

If you look closely at the middle picture,
The item the big buds are resting on is Mr. N's trellis made from stalks of our harvested plants.
I did a magnification picture of the largest top bud. Such pretty color and crystals.

Thanks Stoneotter. This has been a easier experience with all of the help I got here. So funny, so many times people had a question or problem addressed here. With a week the sane thing would happen here and I already knew the answer. What a blessing this site has been.
Today I tried the oil from our Jane plant (she is of unknown geneology). What a great plant for me. She is uplifting and calming as well. The oil smells like apples.

Thanks Stoneotter. This has been a easier experience with all of the help I got here. So funny, so many times people had a question or problem addressed here. With a week the sane thing would happen here and I already knew the answer. What a blessing this site has been.
Today I tried the oil from our Jane plant (she is of unknown geneology). What a great plant for me. She is uplifting and calming as well. The oil smells like apples.
Apples mmmmmm.

20191015_175628.jpg
you can't see in this picture. But earlier in the summer we had to treat for grubs. Then the lawn was great. A few weeks ago we noticed dry patches. We thought maybe grubs but the roots were still there. I did some reading and found out that fungus can do that. I sprayed the whole yard with my fish emulsion that I made 2 times. Then cleared off top of dead grass. All new healthy grass grew in. This gives me great confidence in what the fish emulsion will do for my entire yard. We have seeds sprouting in the compost bin. All albino since to sunshine. It's really cool. The only odor at the compost is mild, like eggs. When we start our next grow I have plans to try experimenting with the soil.

Whatcha gonna do with yourself with out a garden to tend to this winter Ms. N?

Hi John. How are ya?
My first response is go crazier than I am!
We have decided on a few indoor plants. We haven't picked out the seeds yet, just brainstormed (no that was not easy, we had weed oil on top of cheese tortellini) last night. You can come along for the adventure. We are getting close to finishing trimming. Then we can catch up on house stuff. So I am hoping in a month we will be able to start some new babies.
Are you having a no-grow winter?

Hi John. How are ya?
My first response is go crazier than I am!
We have decided on a few indoor plants. We haven't picked out the seeds yet, just brainstormed (no that was not easy, we had weed oil on top of cheese tortellini) last night. You can come along for the adventure. We are getting close to finishing trimming. Then we can catch up on house stuff. So I am hoping in a month we will be able to start some new babies.
Are you having a no-grow winter?

No, not really.

I still have to finish off about two months more of the flowering.
I think I may take a break after that unlike I get some new lights.

Couple of shots of our second Acaplulco Gold plants. She did quite well consideribg she was smaller than our 1st Acapulco Gold. She came out nice and frosty.
20191016_175242.jpg
20191016_175231.jpg

Great photos ms. N.

Back
Top Bottom