Early onset dementia and PTSD

My prayers to all of the people impacted today in Santa Clarita CA.
:rip:

The kids these days are crazy.
These things never happened before Columbine in Colorado.
It's a mental health issue with today's kids, they have zero regard for human life or right and wrong.
If! He got the .45acp from his parents, lock them up.
When I was growing up parents were held responsible for their children up to 18 years old.
What happened?

Maybe too much screen time, not enough family time. :green_heart:

Hiya newfun :ciao: I’m dropping by because I remembered you were,maybe, looking for affordable quality lighting options. There’s a new 420mag sponsor called Budget LED and their rigs look really good. @Dutchman1990 is growing with some and is really impressed.

Happy to see you got some excellent outdoor buds on the drying rack! :love:

Praying for you to feel better soon Ms. N!
Please take your body seriously and rest and heal.
I didn't and almost "kicked the bucket or bought the farm", because I didn't take my health seriously.

"It’s been so lovely seeing you every day, with your humor and kindness, but it has been so sad not seeing you.
Being ill and out of commission is hard on anyone.
Everyone here sends best wishes for your health and healing.
Take all the time you need to get well, and know that, when you return, there will be many happy faces waiting to greet you".

078042e40fe154e97ba9ddf2ff3ac2cb.jpg

Good morning folk's.

Ms. N is in the hospital again.
She's been very ill since last Saturday (not two days ago) the Saturday before that.
Last Wednesday her Son took her to the hospital at her request.
They said that she was dehydrated and gave her fluids, via IV.
She hasn't had anything to eat for 9 days and went back into the hospital last night again.
That's all I know.
Please pray for Ms. N.

John, thank you for posting an update. Praying for Mrs N.

Newfun, we hope you are well soon.

Mrs.N is in my prayers,hoping things get back to normal for her real soon:green_heart:

Thank you for the update, John.

My cannabis loving heart and thoughts go out to you Mrs. N!:love: I hope you get well soon.:Namaste:

Hoping you have a Blessed and safe Thanksgiving Ms. N, where ever you hang your hat.

c66e7466c2ba900b0eb477f1b0b5c61d--peanuts-thanksgiving-peanuts-snoopy.jpg

Amen to that, @John Wick . We love you and are praying for you, Newfun!

Thinking of and praying for you.

Hi if anyone I know is still around. Been a really tough (sad/hard/difficult/heartbreaking) 5 months. Got an apartment with a new friend that came like a gift to me. She is great. Her brother rented us a 2 bedroom at a steal. He is a no grow kind of guy though. I will come and be envious of all of you now that I am settled. (I was not good company during these months). Miss you all.

Hi if anyone I know is still around. Been a really tough (sad/hard/difficult/heartbreaking) 5 months. Got an apartment with a new friend that came like a gift to me. She is great. Her brother rented us a 2 bedroom at a steal. He is a no grow kind of guy though. I will come and be envious of all of you now that I am settled. (I was not good company during these months). Miss you all.

Good to see you posting. I know it's been a rough time but hope things are looking up now. Been missing you!

Thank you. I need some oil. It's all still at the house. Hoping our youngest son brings it to me soon. Oh yeah, he is expecting his first baby 1st week of June! Grandma for the 4th time. It's a boy.
Everyone follow all of the proper social distancing, please. :green_heart::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom