Early sign of deficiency - First time using Promix HP M

Marse

I have an early sign of deficiency! These very small brownish looking spots appeared on the lower leaves of 2 of the 4 plants I have going. Both Pink Gas have this but not the Cookies and Cream, feeding the same thing to both as of right now. Doing some reading it seems it could be Cal or Phosphorus but hoping the pro's can direct me a little better! Thanks for any and all the help, greatly appriciated!

- Using Promix HP M
- Ph to 6 ( kept reading between 5.8 and 6.2 so went in the middle )
- Using Grow, Micro, bloom, B52 and CalMag from Advanced Nutrients. ( I am mixing 2ml per liter of water each )

water source ?
can you show the full plant please Cal would be on the top leaves :)
did you splash or spray these leaves at any time

Water source is tap water, comes out around 8.5 and 50ppm. I let it sit for 48 hours to let the chlorine evaporate! I try to be very careful with spray, usually will use a q tip to take any droplets left on the leaves.

Here is full plant, both in picture have the same issue the other 2 are just fine.

Na, just messing with ya. How long in those containers? What size are those? Have you scoped for critters or eggs? From top view looks like some leaf tips pointing down. Not familar with Pink Gas is that auto?

Got loupe?
Its day 15 in the containers, waiting for roots to start coming out the bottom before transplanting, most likely this Saturday! No critters or eggs to be seen, checked up and down with my x60 to see if anything was living on my plant or in my soil.! Bag seed so don't think its an auto, most likely a photo.

I'm thinking its PH, Promix is like coco and should be between 5.8 and 6.2 but my runoff is around 6.5-6.6. Going to be watering at a lower ph and see if it brings it down to a more appropriate number!

yes you need 5.8 with pro-mix unless you add soil , the ph coming out i wouldn't worry , a high or very low ppm coming out tells a story or two

also looks like rust coming through too

taking from 420 post
rust, how many of you have had this and been beaten by it? lots i bet!!!
first, rust is a fungi. it is opportunist. it preys on unwell plants. if something is a miss, rust is a sign. rust has been identified to have 7,000 species. it attacks crops of every description. but we're only interested in one variety arn't we?
if rust is present early in a grow, you have problems as it's an indicator something in your room is a miss. usually ventilation. go through your system and double check things are in place and working properly.
rust is an air borne fungi. if given the opportunity, it WILL take hold. it usually does during flower as this is when the plants immune system is at its weakest as its energies are concentrating on re-production, not survival.
depending on what part of the grow you get it, you can cure/minimize it with either chemical or natural remedies.
it enters the leaf via the stomata and then it's off and running.
fungacides used are generally copper based and include; thriram, manzecob, maneb or zineb at 10 day intervills.
organic;
baking soda, 1 tea spoon/ quart of water. spray on.
copper sulphate, read lables.
fungacidal soap sprays;
garlic sprays, 1/2 cup minced garlic, 1 quart of water. let sit 24hrs, strain, spray.
sulphur, one of the best natural sprays. it is low in toxicity.
micro kill, a citric based killer. i use this with great success

Back
Top Bottom