IMG_045018.JPG
IMG_044915.JPG
IMG_044820.JPG
IMG_044719.JPG
IMG_044614.JPG
IMG_044519.JPG

Pls help me identify my plants.
Maybe its too early 4 them ?
What should I do to let them show gender ?

Thx

Jah bless

They look too early for me to say for sure. to get them to show their sex you need to lower the amount of time they get light. if they are outside it may be hard to do. if they are inside turn light to 12hrson/12hrs off and wait,it takes about 2 weeks.

They look too early for me to say for sure. to get them to show their sex you need to lower the amount of time they get light. if they are outside it may be hard to do. if they are inside turn light to 12hrson/12hrs off and wait,it takes about 2 weeks.

Thanks bro.
Plants are outside, got not enough space.
Other seeds(fem.,) are waiting..what should i do ? cant wait so long

If I were you id use this plant as a learning plant and sew the other ones once your confidence is up! Looks happy and green! Shoot a pic of the whole plant and post it. We wont judge grow conditions. There is all levels of growers here. Each with the same passion!

THX bro,

Ure reading Rasta´s mind.
I have found those seeds in my desktop, theyre probably 3 years old.
Theyre NONAME, but from delicious stuff. U know, its the "Nice seed, ill keep it and one day we will see" thing.
Ok I make some photos of my "NONAME TWINS"
Im doin soil, perlite, tree bark, some saw wood, NUTS BioCanna, etc.

Its dark outside already, but I did some photos.

Actually one of them(nummero due) looks like male already.
IMG_0452a.jpg
IMG_0451a.jpg
IMG_0443a.jpg
IMG_0475a.jpg
IMG_0474a.jpg
IMG_0461a.jpg
IMG_0453a.jpg

Top pic male bottom female. Female will have two hairs come out of each little pod behind the horns lol. Yours are still to young. Give yours another two weeks.

One way to trim is look at your plant and know the way you are going to flower,Scrog,sog, or normal then decide what parts are just not going to get light witch will be the growth under the bottom layer that is sticking out. Hard for me to explane with words. I have done videos on it if this post does not help.

Hi bro,

thx4 checkin my thread.
As im growin in backgarden, im restricted to grow max height of 1,5m. That means id like to keep my plants low. Got plenty space everywhere just not on top.
What would u recommend?What does it mean scrog,sog, normal ???

You can tie the main branchs over and that will help keep it short and bushy. Here is one of my plants scrog. Scrog is one plant under a net and sog aka see of green is more then one plant under screen.
20140523_040307.jpg

SOrrY brothers,

we went another way.

Lets go back to my plants. I came to them in the morning and suddenly they looked like this:
IMG_0486a.jpg
IMG_0485a.jpg
IMG_0484a.jpg
IMG_0483a.jpg
IMG_0482a.jpg
IMG_0481a.jpg

Number 1 is the one at the bottom (probably female).

Number 2 is the one on the top ( thought there were balls, not there anymore).

Please tell me now whats what. Im confused.

Cant w8 4 my AlpujareÑa. Im puttin them in da water 2day.
download30.jpg

BTW how much WATT u got there ? OMG

Now I know ... Number 2 is a Male.
Came 2 hours later and ... ubeleivable male showed him self...female is a little bit shy, but her time will come...

Now I need a serious answer.

Is this a male :???
IMG_049223.JPG
IMG_049023.JPG
IMG_048921.JPG
IMG_048824.JPG

That plant has not showed what sex yet. What looks to make me worry is the last pic look like there is web's. If so check for spider mite's asap.

That plant has not showed what sex yet. What looks to make me worry is the last pic look like there is web's. If so check for spider mite's asap.

Already used Neem Repel.
Just once.Right after it started to rain. Should I use it again like I wouldnt even use it after the rain ?
Whats the little tiny thing on first picture from my last post:? Right next to the horn? To me it looked like a tiny flowerball.
But OK. Ill wait a week or two, then We will see.
Finest ure the finest. Ill keep on waiting and updating.
Thx Bro !

If you can clean all webs off very careful so you can check for new web in a week and give them a few more days to show sex.

Back
Top Bottom