Earth Juice vs.

Re: Earth Juice vs...

That's awesome brue :party: ...
I was pretty much gonna go w/it cause in my research it looks like a match for my grow style. I really only needed one person who I know knows... and I know you know... ya know!

Thanks again... it's gonna be a sick year... I can feel it already!

Damn, I'll catch ya next time.... "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Be IRIE again."

EJ works great in or outdoors.......try it, you will like it Capt........

EJ works great in or outdoors.......try it, you will like it Capt........

Sorry to interrupt but I've been thinking of going to EJ. I'm using canna Terra which is great but is super expensive. Would I get similar results and can I switch once I started a program? Getting ready to flower and have not purchased canna's flower line.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Very new and love to learn from u guys.

Peace. :peace:

You shouldn't have a problem... I don't use EJ exclusively, I combine it with other organics.. EJ and Roots are my favorite lines of nutes...

Roots was another and then Bio Canna as well... I have heard great things about the both of those too!
I am mainly going w/the EJ because they have a great rep and they are affordable for me!

PS... SwissCheese79, welcome to 420Mag forum... also, you are not interrupting.

I have changed up nutes many times during an outdoor grow... just make sure you are giving the babies a complete meal, not all nutes are made the same ingredients wise!

Back
Top Bottom