Easier process to make coco oil with both THC and CBD for pills?

xiiryo

420 Member
We need to make pills that maximize both THC and CBD concentration. THC is the painkiller and CBD is the one that cancels the psychoactive effects.

Currently we mix 0.15g of 70% CBD distillate and 0.2g of Cannabuter with unknown THC concentration. It works pretty well. No psychoactive effects and quite a significant pain relief.

Now we will have our own production. Mainly Painkillers XL that mix THC and CBD, as well as pure CBD and pure THC strains.

I plan on the following process to make the pills. I would like to know if I can make it simpler and less risky, to avoid destroying the production. Also basically if I make any error.

First I plan to let the flowers and all the leaves dry for about a week at 50% RH in a closet with an air extractor and no fan. I include big leaves because I heard that they contains significant amount of CBD.

Then I plan on grinding everything in small chunks, mixing the flowers and the leaves but separating pure THC, pure CBD and mixed strains.

Then I plan to decarboxylate sous vide at 95°C. One hour for THC containing strains and 1.5H for CBD only strains.

Then I plan to infuse canabis 1:4 coco oil in weight. Sous vide at 95°C for 6 hours.

Then I don't plan to filter. It is for pills so we don't mind the taste. I hope that leaving the vegetal material would raise potency.

Or maybe I will filter if this help to reduce the effects on the bowels. 😅

Then I plan to put the oil in a jar in the freezer.

I would only prepare the pills on last minute because I noticed that leaving pills in the freezer makes the pills transparent walls soft and difficult to swallow.

What do you think? What can I do better or more easily?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom