East Coast Arn's First Grow

Thanks Bill, my girl in the back of my tent has turned red and crinkled in like you said...but the others are still going. Do I pull the one? Or wait for the others?
Do them individually as they are ready.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Bill,
If I cut one down, can I hang it to dry above the plants still going in the tent or do I need a separate spot for drying? And how long do I let her dry?

Bill,
If I cut one down, can I hang it to dry above the plants still going in the tent or do I need a separate spot for drying? And how long do I let her dry?
Your best bet is a room as close to 60/60 as you can get dark preferably no light.
A closet will work.
That's 60 f and 60 rh with just minimal air movement.
You hang it until the tiny branches snap when you bend them.
Usually 5 to 10 days.
Once the small branches snap trim the buds and jar them.

Bill284

Bill, it looks like only one branch on one plant has a bud that appears ready. Do I just clip the one branch?
I prefer to let the whole plant mature and harvest it all at once.
But it is common for people to harvest the mature tops and let lowers mature.
Depends on your preference and set up. :thumb:

Bill

Update, my buds on the 2 plants and two clones are perkalating... :yummy: I figure, a few more weeks to go.
Question: after you cut a girl down...can you clone from the remaining trunk?

You can re-veg,as long as you leave a little bit of green on the stem. Just a lower nug and a couple of leaves. Put her back at 20/4 and she'll to back into veg and start growing again.

You can re-veg,as long as you leave a little bit of green on the stem. Just a lower nug and a couple of leaves. Put her back at 20/4 and she'll to back into veg and start growing again.
Thanks Man! I'm really enjoying this whole process! I haven't used any additives or boosters just seeds and good soil a good light and a timer.:rollit:have a good weekend

Gentleman!
Update! I harvested today! Left enough on the stem to reveg. Set the light and timer back to grow. Bagged up my harvest and it is hanging in a dark closet....How long do I hang n dry?
Arn😎

Congratulations on the harvest. Hang time depends on the temp and RH of your space. A wood moisture meter can help you know when the buds are done drying.

Update on Arns first grow:
Well, mistakes were made and lessons were learned.
Mistake 1. I did not let my harvest dry long enough. At harvest the plants were still bendy and sappy. In my excitement I ignored it.
Mistake 2. My buds remained slightly damp and as a result my entire first harvest was lost to mold.
A sad truth...but a lesson learned.
I revegged one plant and Cloned another. The reveg is going strong and the clone was struggling, but I up potted it and it has perked up!
We will see 😎😁
Peace All
East coast Arn

Mistake 1. I did not let my harvest dry long enough. At harvest the plants were still bendy and sappy. In my excitement I ignored it.
Mistake 2. My buds remained slightly damp and as a result my entire first harvest was lost to mold.
I revegged one plant and Cloned another. The reveg is going strong and the clone was struggling, but I up potted it and it has perked up!
We will see 😎😁
Peace All
East coast Arn
Sorry to hear that man. Good luck on the next grow.

We will see 😎😁
Peace All
East coast Arn
So sorry my friend.
Heartbreaking.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom