East Coast Marley420's First Indoor Grow: 2020

The more crowded the plants, the lower the RH should be in flower!
Thanks, I'll keep a good eye on it, the dehumidifier is working good, keeps the tent warm too if I don't have the woodstove going., I can set the timer so it comes on more often to keep RH down, last couple days it hasn't gone over 50.

Just stopping in to say hello and hope everyone is safe and healthy, my constant attention could come to a end if work starts up soon, but ill have lots of time to tend to the girls after work. I'm pretty sure I have everything synchronized to work without me through the day, I had a few months to figure it out and work for me lol
All is normal here, open up the tent for a peek after lights on and have a good look for a minute, then realize holy shit I love what I am seeing and start laughing thinking is this really happening, yup just another normal day lol
They start their last week of mid bloom today, leave you with a few pics, if you ask me to pick which plant I like best I don't think I could deside lol
Stay well :peace: :green_heart:
20200502_030739.jpg

20200502_030700.jpg

20200502_042511.jpg

20200502_042031.jpg

:passitleft:

Well we have the isolation hairdos going on here, I have the Barry Gibb thing going, which needs to go asap lol and this find looking lady leaves me speechless, you guys have been growing for years, do you still get your wow moments, I get them multiple times a day lately, I hope I never loose those wow moments lol
:peace: :rollit:
20200503_020024.jpg

Screenshot_20200503-015959_Gallery.jpg

Halfway through the last week of mid bloom I see some leaf damage, thinking cal or mag, looked close for bugs and haven't seen anything move yet. On Cinderella it's just the tips, looking like nute burn. I've been staying with the schedule on feeding, lights are just above recommended, is this bad in this late stage.
20200507_021842.jpg

20200507_021823.jpg

And on occasion I find a leaf with this white spot,
20200507_021736.jpg

Cinderella started out with the leaf tips a light yellowish color, I was thinking the hps was doing it but now I see they are looking nute burned.
20200507_022054.jpg

So with my schedule I have 3 and a half weeks left with all but the Rockstar, 4 weeks for them if the package is correct, but I plan to harvest when the trichomes say so. :peace:

One more late bloom feeding before changing to ripening this weekend, I am very pleased with the density in all of them, just more amazing every day lol,
The only issues I see is from my last post, the Cinderella is just on the leaf tips, I'm taking that as nute burn, Northern Lights and Rockstar either cal mag and probably nute burn too, I backed off a little on the last feeding, but not much, trichomes are nice and big, and lots, few clouding up, I'll try to get some pics tonight.
I am feeding every 3 days except for the Gorilla Glue, she has a very healthy appetite, and not much leaf damage only a few tips. Should I be expecting the big fan leaves to die off soon ?
I will assess next week before I flush to see who's finishing up first, according to seed packages it should be Cinderella, I didn't see much color changes in her till just the last few days, her nugs have some thickness to them, and loving her smell, just smells like a big open bag of dank weed sitting on the table, or like walking into the weed store lol.
Gorilla Glue has the biggest nugs, Rockstar has the tightest nugs, but Northern Lights is as tight.
Next couple weeks will be crazy if I'm back to work next week, I feel the next couple weeks will be the most important to being here, fingers crossed everything runs like it does when I'm here, no issues with that yet, good thing is they'll be sleeping till 3 pm so only on their own for a few hours lol.
20200511_232217.jpg

20200511_232311.jpg

20200513_033327.jpg

20200513_032209.jpg

20200513_033432.jpg

:passitleft: :peace:

Day 50...
Lots to think about, next feeding is ripening, I'm thinking about giving the Rockstar another half week of late bloom, as per package time of flowering is 8 to 9 weeks, going on week 8 now, if I ripen this week that puts week 9 in flush, is this a proper way to finish them ? I can't read enough and haven't enough yet, and grown enough lol, if I ripen in week 8 will that give me better quality and quantity.
Cinderella is 50 to 55 day flower, she should be a week earlier than anything, but still some white hairs and clear trichomes, I'm thinking I will ripen them this week, keep that high a clear energy day time lol. Not as tight feeling but still some nice thickness on them, as the rest I am surprised how tight they are feeling...yaaaay lol
The Gorilla Glue #4 is a 60 day flower, I'm thinking giving her another half week of late bloom also as well as the Northern Lights. On the Gorilla Glue I'm not sure if it's the start of fox tailing, and she definitely has the biggest appetite, I'll leave pics, light is one inch above recommend, I've been leaving the dehumidifier on more often, temp's lights on are staying between 23c and 26c, humidity 44% to 48%, lights off temp's go between 17.8c and 19c, humidity 46% to 53%, I have the dehumidifier on a timer to come on and off through lights out.

So my thoughts about the nute burn on any leaf tips, mixing food today I caught myself almost adding too much Liquid Koolbloom, thinking it was Flora bloom which I already added, if I didn't catch that on my last feeding, I'm not sure lol, the cal mag deficiency, or I'm thinking potassium abundance (LKB), from earlier post I don't see it on any new grow, not as pretty as they were, but still getting thicker tighter buds, I really don't want to choke in the finish lol, do I stay on schedule or add half a wèek, apart from Cinderella, she's ripening into something delicious I feel : )
I'll leave it here with some pics and go get high, higher, with the girls. :peace:
Start of fox tails ?
Screenshot_20200517-002109_Gallery.jpg

20200517_003248.jpg

Screenshot_20200517-002109_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200517-002648_Gallery.jpg

20200517_003132.jpg

20200516_020223.jpg

20200517_004606.jpg

20200517_003217.jpg

20200517_010705.jpg

:rollit::nomo:

Attachments

• 20200517_002949.jpg
    20200517_002949.jpg
    839.5 KB · Views: 49
Here we go day 55, not getting comfortable but I see the finish line in site lol
These girls are all very dense now, Cinderella has gotten nice and plump, Gorilla Glue is still the thickest, think it's a tie between Rockstar and Northern Lights for tightness.
I decided to stay on schedule so one more feeding tomorrow or next day of ripening and some light flushing/water and florakleen next week. Very happy camper here. Stay well :peace:
20200522_005402.jpg

20200522_005341.jpg

20200522_005300.jpg

20200522_005322.jpg

20200522_005417.jpg

Day 57, all the girls were fed up to yesterday except the northern lights, she was still too heavy but lightened up good today but I decided to flush her today instead, I split her food up between the 3 beside her, they are eating well. nl trichomes are probably 90% cloudy, lots of milky ones, and since she didn't eat up her last meal as usual that made me decide to start flushing her, flush as in water and florakleen, little more than usual to start clearing up the soil, but no major flushing, she well be treated well with a Dr Ziggy's low and slow dry and cure, as will all of them when it's their time lol, so day one complete with nl flush and Monday or Tuesday will be Cinderella forsure, I was thinking they should have been flushed but they were hungry so I fed them, but same as nl lots of cloudy trichomes, with rs and gg probably 50/50, I'm hoping by next feeding I'll start flushing them too,
I wanted to get nl out for some photos but I need the netting to hold up gg and probably some rs stems, no drooping branches but leaning heavily without support, I'm excited about that lol.
I'll leave it here for now so stay safe and well :peace:
20200524_173407.jpg

Thanks ECM for the follow. I in the no flush club that’s in @InTheShed signature. Also do the bud wash but wasn’t enough H202 around to do it the last harvest . Beautiful girls I also run 1000 w hps always a ton of weed from it !

Thanks ECM for the follow. I in the no flush club that’s in @InTheShed signature. Also do the bud wash but wasn’t enough H202 around to do it the last harvest . Beautiful girls I also run 1000 w hps always a ton of weed from it !
Thanks for all the likes and follow, I've been trying to catch up on all you great growers, was happy to have shed here for advice and feedback, yes the bud wash, I'll never look back, I was lucky and found a couple bottles of H202 at the corner store lol

Thanks for all the likes and follow, I've been trying to catch up on all you great growers, was happy to have shed here for advice and feedback, yes the bud wash, I'll never look back, I was lucky and found a couple bottles of H202 at the corner store lol
InTheShed I make sure I don’t miss a day checking his thread out always something new or need to know on there . Plus all the help he gives when he comes to our threads ! Cigarettes have taken there hold on me and can’t smoke . my capsules are a little strong but I’ll get it right before I know it.

InTheShed I make sure I don’t miss a day checking his thread out always something new or need to know on there . Plus all the help he gives when he comes to our threads ! Cigarettes have taken there hold on me and can’t smoke . my capsules are a little strong but I’ll get it right before I know it.
Sorry to hear about not being able to smoke, that's gotta be rough, I love how washing really smooths it out, and Dr Ziggy's low and slow, wish I had more fridge space but I'm getting as much as I can in there lol, I'm also following SweetSue on ingesting and topical use, there is no limit to this plant.
And @InTheShed 's titles are well deserved.

Damn, sorry I've been MIA ECM! The plants look amazing. :welldone:
Thank you shed and don't be sorry, I don't know how you manage to do as much as you do on here lol
Everything is going better than I expected, I am very pleased with the outcome so far :p

Holy Moly ECM420, those are some beautiful specimens! Can’t wait to see your harvests. Of course, I am very interested in the Cindys. In the next week or so I will be moving them into a new and much better home with better everything! Have you had any issues with notes (other than towards the end of the grow)? I haven’t with mine but they do NOT like to be outside for any amount of time. Seems abnormal to me but.... good luck on your harvests! :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom