EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Got a few pics today guys, plants are looking real good. Today makes 15 days since flip so I will be giving them their final defo/trim around the 21 day mark, they are still stretching a little but they should start slowing down soon. Ms. Chem 2.0 is the tallest plant I’ve ever grown, she is looking really good, here’s the pics I took earlier, cheers everyone✌

Looks killer!

A lb would be awesome from her, I’m smoking on my last little bit of chem. I only have about 7-10 gram left in the jar so it’s gonna be sad times when I run completely out of chem lol. Oh well hopefully Ms. Chem 2.0 will stock me back up for a while lol✌️

I'd say a pound is doable
Sure would be nice. I wanna get two more 320w QBs or get a cob setup from timber, if you have noticed since I put the 320w QBs in there the plants under it always grow noticeably bigger. Don’t get me wrong I like my PS cob but it’s got a lot of blurple lights in it and the QBs just grows bigger plants imo. I will probably end up getting that fatty vs from timber, it about $1200 but well worth imo. You could probably build it cheaper by getting all the components you need and diy frame but I rather just pay the extra so when it arrives I can just plug in and let it do it’s thing. I’ve got about 5 grows on my PS and I’m afraid it may start giving problems so hopefully I can save up and get a new setup soon.✌️

Hey guys, thought I would do a small update. Girls are doing really good, been having heatwave here and temps have got up to 85 in my room. The Chem and Dosi #2 (the OG pheno) have got pretty tall, I measured the Chem from the floor up and she’s at almost 54in. Dosi #2 is about the same height the only difference is in their pot, Chems in 5 gallon bucket and Dosi #2 is in 3 gallon fabric pot. QBs are up as high as they will go and so is the PS cob. I need to figure out a way to raise my PS some more so I can raise the plants under it up to even my canopy back out. I’m gonna look at Walmart tomorrow to find something so I can shorten the hangers to help gain a little more height. They are pretty finished with their stretch I believe, I’m gonna monitor them tomorrow and next day and if stretch has stopped I will do final trim/defo. Tomorrow makes 20 days since I flipped so it’s about time for final trim/defo. I will be glad to get their final trim finished so we can watch them do their thing. Here’s a few pics I took this morning, I only took pics of Ms Chem and Dosi #2 but I did get a group shot. Cheers everyone✌️

Back
Top Bottom