EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

Hello this is my first post. Growing Dr. seeds dos si dos as well and Bruce banner #3. Question... was the dos si dos a slow grower from seed?
Hi Niro and :welcome: to:420: your new home from home.
Great post and a good question. (I’ve never grown dosidos, but now I want to know how fast/slow they grow).
Your question might bring ECG back, but I’m answering in case that doesn’t happen. The OP on this thread has been MIA more than six months now.
I’d hate you to languish after one post thinking ‘oh they all ignored me’ so I want to let you know.
On the slow growing from seed question, maybe I can direct you to the VPD link in my signature. Rings a bell for me as stunted seedlings that wouldn’t grow was why I started lurking here looking for answers.
Cheers!
:goodluck:

Hello this is my first post. Growing Dr. seeds dos si dos as well and Bruce banner #3. Question... was the dos si dos a slow grower from seed?
Got my hopes up for a second there. Sorry, don't know anything about this strain. The East Coast Ghost Batlight went up and I came a runnin. If you have hydro questions give me a ring. Good luck Niro.

Hi Niro and :welcome: to:420: your new home from home.
Great post and a good question. (I’ve never grown dosidos, but now I want to know how fast/slow they grow).
Your question might bring ECG back, but I’m answering in case that doesn’t happen. The OP on this thread has been MIA more than six months now.
I’d hate you to languish after one post thinking ‘oh they all ignored me’ so I want to let you know.
On the slow growing from seed question, maybe I can direct you to the VPD link in my signature. Rings a bell for me as stunted seedlings that wouldn’t grow was why I started lurking here looking for answers.
Cheers!
:goodluck:
Thank you

Thank you
I grew the Dosidos from Dr.Seeds . They like to stay short matter fact it’s the shortest I’ve grown . One great couch lock , did it in dwc in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom