EastCoastGhost Does Sponsored Grow: Dr. Seeds Do-Si-Dos

On my old lights that had 12" long wire hangers I swapped them out for zip ties when I needed to gain some more height.

That’s what I will do @farside05 , I have some heavy zip ties and I can probably gain 6in or so. Thanks for the idea pal✌

Yep, I had several packs of the heavy duty 12" models from Harbor Freight.

I try to keep zip ties around, zip ties and duct tape are the best things ever made lol✌

Those and 2 part epoxy. Although my new "go to" is Liquid Nails Fuze It all surface adhesive. That shit will glue anything. I haven't tried it on my wife's mouth yet...yet :rofl:

On my old lights that had 12" long wire hangers I swapped them out for zip ties when I needed to gain some more height.
Or fold them in half ? :passitleft:

Those and 2 part epoxy. Although my new "go to" is Liquid Nails Fuze It all surface adhesive. That shit will glue anything. I haven't tried it on my wife's mouth yet...yet :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::adore::passitleft:

Hey guys, got a small update today. I took @farside05 idea and used zip ties to raise my PS COB a little more, I gained 4 or 5 inches so that should work out good. I done final defo/trim this morning and those of you who know me know I go heavy on my final defo/trim, they will recover within a couple days and will be ready for the long haul. Here’s a couple pics I took after the defo/trim

Hopefully they start stacking some nice colas now and finish off strong, the two dosi’s and the chem are already getting some nice frost to be so early and all of them are starting to smell stronger also. I can’t wait to try these dosidos, everything I’ve heard about dosidos is great so I’m pretty excited. Well thats all I have for now I believe, cheers everyone✌️

I’m glad to get the final defo finished, I had a lot of lower leaves on them that was turning yellow and falling off cause they wasn’t getting any light. I’m hoping for a nice yield cause I’ve filled my space to the max this run lol, they fit in there pretty good after the final trim✌️

Someone took a machete to the jungle. Looking good. Whenever you do it they seem to enjoy the abuse and reward.
Lol, it looks about like someone took a machete to them lol. When I first started growing I would have never cut on my plants like that lol, now I’m a big fan of defo and lollipop. It’s amazing how resilient these plants are, they take a licking and keep on ticking lol✌️

Lol, it looks about like someone took a machete to them lol. When I first started growing I would have never cut on my plants like that lol, now I’m a big fan of defo and lollipop. It’s amazing how resilient these plants are, they take a licking and keep on ticking lol✌

I never took that much until I saw you do it to the Blue Dream'matics and I liked the look/results.

Thanks Derby, I’ve got the cruise control set now lol✌

The "cruise control/waiting period is when I start getting bored with them. Then there's the impending doom of having to trim them all at harvest.

Back
Top Bottom