EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB - Multiple Strains In Coco

EastCoastGhost

Well as you can see I'm back already lol. I'm still going to move grow soon cause I'm building a new grow space but I'm getting the PS COB Tuesday or Wednesday and I already have a tent and more plants than I know what to do with so I figured why not go ahead and set it up at old grow space and finish all these plants out that I already have started. I have some Chemdog, Pineapple Chunk, Super Silver Haze, 5- monster cropped clones from the Skunk Diesel that have already revegged and growing like wildfire so they are going to make some really nice clones. I also have a Cinderella 99 sprouted, a couple Bubble Bomb from seed and clones. I also have some Green Crack clones that I took last week lol so like I said, I have plenty of plants lol. I still have my two tents with the Marsll 1200's and I bought a cheap cob (250w actual watts) and put in the one with the Early Miss autos to give some extra light. It seems to be doing really good. I'm really excited to receive the PS COB and I will be setting everything up as soon as it arrives. I will be using coco with AN and Great White. I have a ppm and pH meter but I do need to get intake and exhaust for new tent plus a couple clip fans. Well I guess that's about it for now, I figured I would go ahead and get journal started up. I will be taking pics Tuesday or Wednesday when light arrives of everything including the plants I choose to go in there. The tent is a 5×5 and the PS is rated for Max 5×5 but I will only use around 4.5×4.5 of the space and that will allow for extra airflow hopefully. I'm thinking of getting another cheap COB like I got the other day so I can put one on each side of the PS but we'll see. Everyone is welcome to follow along, I need all the help I can get lol and maybe we can learn together lol...️

Hey Ghost I'm in
Welcome Pennywise it is great to have you here. Hopefully I can get stocked up on some bud with all the plants I have lol.
I'm in Ghost. Now let's see ya Rock that light
Welcome Derby, glad you made it. I will do my very best lol.
You know I'm in for another round of ECG. ...
Hey Swagg, great to have you along. Hopefully this new light along with the CoCo is going to up my game lol. I will be posting pics of the setup and plants Tuesday or Wednesday, whichever day light arrives lol...️

I harvested my Skunk Diesel today and I got 5 really nice monster cropped clones in half gallon pots that are really taking off now. I could probably get a helluva yield out of them five clones and now that they have already revegged it wouldn't take long till I could flip them bad girls lol. Idk I have alot of strains sprouted and I need to decide which strains will go under what light lol...️

I harvested my Skunk Diesel today and I got 5 really nice monster cropped clones in half gallon pots that are really taking off now. I could probably get a helluva yield out of them five clones and now that they have already revegged it wouldn't take long till I could flip them bad girls lol. Idk I have alot of strains sprouted and I need to decide which strains will go under what light lol...️
All of them. Buy more lights and grow man grow.

Ya had to get a new light didn't you. Congrats btw enjoy the beast. Hopefully she works good for you. As to coco I know absolutely nothing so I'll just be following along on this one watching and throwing out the odd smart ass comment when ghost gives me a chance .
Welcome along Dark, glad you made it. Yea I fina got up the cash to get that PS lol. It's suppose to be here Tuesday or Wednesday. It would have done been here but my label didn't get put on the light and they was a delay. Oh well it will be here soon enough, I also bought a small Cob (250 actual watts) off Amazon. It was $125 and I believe it's gonna do a good job. The plants act like they really like it...️

All of them. Buy more lights and grow man grow.
Yea there you go. I am going to get a couple QB'S in the next two or three months. I really want to give them a try cause I've seen how yours and Penny's plants look under them. It might take me a few more months but I definitely want more light lol, I guess I'm addicted lol...️

It gets that way .
Yea I've been making up all kinds of excuses to the wife for getting more lights lol. She's like, I thought your Mars lights were doing really good and I'm like well their alright but I really really need a couple more lights for back up lol. Then she's like a thousand dollars for a PS!!! lmao maybe I can come up with something else soon...️

Yea there you go. I am going to get a couple QB'S in the next two or three months. I really want to give them a try cause I've seen how yours and Penny's plants look under them. It might take me a few more months but I definitely want more light lol, I guess I'm addicted lol...️

Once I get over my seed and light addictions. I'm going to spend all my money opening my first seed and light addiction centre to help others in need lol.

Once I get over my seed and light addictions. I'm going to spend all my money opening my first seed and light addiction centre to help others in need lol.
That would be great, especially with the experience you have with different lights and different strains...️

In buddy are you on app buddy ? For smart phone by chance how to copy and share your link is easy buddy where the check mark is at the top showing your subbed there are three dots click those three dots then hit share and copy link. Then go to whoever's thread you want to share and click paste .

Yea I've been making up all kinds of excuses to the wife for getting more lights lol. She's like, I thought your Mars lights were doing really good and I'm like well their alright but I really really need a couple more lights for back up lol. Then she's like a thousand dollars for a PS!!! lmao maybe I can come up with something else soon...️

Yeah don't tell her how much they actually cost. That's the reason I hate internet buying lol. Friggen wives and bank and credit card statements. I'm a terrible husband. It's Better to beg for forgiveness then ask for permission

Back
Top Bottom