EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB - Multiple Strains In Coco

you have to wait until tomorrow damm i don't no if i could do that have fun with that ecg!
I know it's hard lol. If it wasn't for wife working late I would be putting it up now, my boys was already home from school when light come so I'm stuck watching them till mom gets home lol. Who knows I might be up late tonight lol...️

Love me those trippy Haze strains. Would love to grow an Auto.

Is that the light that has six 50W Crees + a bunch of 3W LEDs of different wavelengths?

Hey if you like the Haze Strains, then check the Haze Extreme. It's original Haze and Chesse crossed up. I smoked some yesterday and I was looped out for a good portion of the morning. Maybe I'm a light weight I don't know, but I smoked a nice bong load at 5:30 am and was still feeling good at 10:30. The plant was easy to care for and I even tried to over feed her. Crystaly Buds!

VE8B00132.jpg
VE8B0012.jpg

Thanks Troy, I am well please with everything so far and I'm like you I really want to see this light in action, especially in flower lol...️

Like you I would really be interested to hear about the heat output.

Congrats on the light, I'm sure you'll kill it as always!
Thanks Agemon, I believe I will like the haze strains. These Super Silver Haze seem to be vigorous growers. I pick up that Haze Extreme on my next order so I can try it soon.

I've been working my butt off today getting that room ready and everything setup. I had to tare a bathtub out and put laminated floor down before I could set my tent up so I've been at it all day lol. I have a couple pics I took after I got everything setup. My tent has a little slit in the portal for the intake. The thread has come loose and has a two slit in it but I put some gorilla spray glue and it sealed it up for now. I would send it back but I don't have time. I put the Early Miss autos under the PS and I also got a few photos in there for now. I also have a Starryder auto in there. Her some pics I took. Hope everyone is having a great day. I know I'm tired but im stoked to have everything setup. These autos haven't started flowering yet so I believe they will get huge lol. Got to run to store be back on in a little while, peace everyone...️

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Like you I would really be interested to hear about the heat output.
Hey Troy, I got everything setup and running lol. It don't put out much heat at all. My tent is running about 76-77 degrees and I don't have a intake fan yet and the exhaust fan is just a small desk like fan. I'm gonna order two 8in duck fans with speed controller and it should work out really good...️

I was really wanting to do the photos under the PS but they are something coming up soon and I want to have it freed up in a couple months. I will let yall now as soon as its final but it's gonna be fun if everything works out lol. I do have the Chemdog and some of the Skunk Diesel clones under the PS with the autos to let them grow some and then they will go back to the Mars 1200 and I bought another cheap COB (300 actual watts) so it will be in there with the Mars. I have two of the cheap COB now also...️

looks good ecg that light will work good in there your going to be turning out nice plants under that bad boy have fun with your new set up man!:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks ilikemsticky, im excited to watch these ladies under it and even more excited to see the final product lol...️

After I harvest the Green Crack next week I'll only have two more plants in soil and they won't be to far behind the green crack. I will be glad to get the other two soil girls harvested so I can concentrate on CoCo only for a while...️

Back
Top Bottom