EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB - Multiple Strains In Coco

You can get onto the site with your Android by using Chrome (their recommended browser).
You can get onto the site with your Android by using Chrome (their recommended browser).
Thanks Troy, I finally figured it out lol. Its going to take me a while to get the hang of everything.✌️

Thanks Derby, I figured out how to get back on here with my phone. I'm not very smart when it comes to phones and computers lol. I've missed you guys lol, I'm going to be starting a new journal in the next couple days and I will make sure to let everyone know. It will take me a while to figure out how to do everything on here again lol.✌️
If ya need some mediocre help just come on by and ask. I'm finally getting around some myself

What's up Ghost!! I've been painting and sick and all kinds of stuff going on with the kids... How's the new house?
Everything is good, I have been sick also. I'm just now starting to feel a little better. The new house is great. I still haven't got new grow space built but I got a small space I'm using temporary. I got a 5×5 tent in there and I still have a little room to move around and tend to my crop so that will do till I get my room finished. Trying to teach my wife's brother a little bit about growing and he has been taking care of my plants at old house and in return I will give him free rent and a take of the bud he harvest's lol. Him staying there is helping me out cause I was having to stay there alot away from family to take care of everything. He is catching on really good and is already hooked lol. Once he harvest's everything there I will be moving all my stuff to new home and he's gonna continue to grow with one of my Mars 1200 that I gave him. I will be starting a new journal in a couple more days. I got some Super Silver Haze, Green Crack, and Crown Royale seedlings that I'm running under my PS cob. I'm thinking a 4 week veg and then flower. Their only a few days old at the moment.✌️

Your doing great. Happy to hear you will shortly have a new journal. Maybe you could get a quick start at your new grow at your new home by cloning a couple of your strongest plants.
Yeah I have thought about that. I'm also thinking about just taking clones off my outdoor plants about 2-3 weeks before I harvest my indoor plants that way they should be rooted and ready to grow. I thought about taking a little sooner and let the clones veg outside for a few weeks and then I could take them straight to flower once I bring them in. The only thing I worry about is getting mites or something if I start them outside and bring them in. I may have new space finished by then so I can setup another light and tent but if not I will probably just take clones from the outdoor plants a couple weeks before indoor harvest, then I will veg them out a few weeks and flip.✌️

Only one recommendation. Make sure you check your plants and soil out before moving them from outside into your indoor grow space. Last grow I vegged outside and then moved inside. I had problems with earwigs and thripes the complete flowering stage. I don't think I ever got rid of all of them.

Only one recommendation. Make sure you check your plants and soil out before moving them from outside into your indoor grow space. Last grow I vegged outside and then moved inside. I had problems with earwigs and thripes the complete flowering stage. I don't think I ever got rid of all of them.
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I definitely don't want to bring any pests into my grow roo lol.✌️

I started a new journal tonight and I hope everyone that is subbed to this journal will come join me, I'm closing this journal cause I set a grow up at my new house and I want to document it plus I'm trying to help wife's brother out a little bit and I'm letting him finish the ones at old house with my guidance. It also helps me cause I don't have to travel back and forth and be away from family. I don't know how to post links anymore since they done away with the app so you will have to look me up. The title of my new journal is EastCoastGhost Does Multiple Strains From Cropking-Coco-PS COB. Hope to see everyone there.✌️

Back
Top Bottom