Eastwood Patients Group

dadinpain

Eastwood Patients Group (EPG) 7522 Valjean Ave., Van Nuys, Ca.
Phone: (818) 997-1244
Hours: Mon. to Sat. 10a to 7p & Sun. 12p to 6p

Here is the review I made of the place.....

I made the drive down the hill and stopped at Eastwood. I decided to call ahead to pre-verify so I could speed the process up. The location of this co-op is amazing, and out of the way, which I like alot. Found parking around the corner, and made my way up to the door. This place has alot of great strains, and they just started to get some glass in. The owner said they would have a full line of glass and smoking supplies in the near future. Did I mention the 21 Strains? OMG....it was so hard to choose. Picked up some White Russian...some real nice cured NYC Diesel.....and you have to try the Valjean Gold. I also was given a fresh sample that was not on the list to take home and sample. I slept great last night Thanks!!! The donations were very reasonable and the gift bag was a great way to say hello. I will give 2 thumbs up to this co-op and I only see good things to come to Eastwood. I really took the time and sat down with the owner, and straight up this guy has his head in the right place. Take the time and put this place on your list of places to visit. Thanks Eastwood, I will be back for sure.

Please stop by and ask for "Z".....tell him dadinpain sent ya.
Later Gator

Back
Top Bottom