Easy clones test

Ozman

Ok i did this test cause i was so sick of rockwool destroying my cuttings.

So i took 2 cutting placed root gel on 1 and put into rockwool cube

took the other 2nd and placed it thru a little piece of carboard with hole in it and placed it in a black cup with just rain water no root gel nothing

put them both in a seedling tray with clear lid the normal one you buy for cuttings

in 1 week the rockwool looked ugly not looking healthy but the 1 in the water look super like i just took the cutting

Anyway the rockwool ones are now in the cup cause the 2nd 1 has allready got roots and is in a pot ,,so my point is i will never use root gel or rockwool for cutting ever again ,just a black little cup with cover on it and rain water poke cutting thru make sure the stem is in the water and not a problem in the world !

ROCKWOOL causes more pain than good best thing its good for is attracting bugs!

I'm getting roots in 7 days with rockwool?

Good on you but i will never use the shit again :thumb: why use it when you dont need to ,its a waste of money im my book !

Its like alot of stuff in this industry you dont need it keep it simple and you will be fine you could spend 100 bucks and get same results as a guy spending 1000 bucks !

lol, my grow is all about low budget growing.

What works for you my not work for others.Where I live in Ca the rh is at 20-30% no way can I just root in water

Back
Top Bottom