easy hash

shotgunna

i know most of yall already know this but i was surprised how many didnt. when you go out and buy whatever and are breakin it up, that shit thats left on you hands is hash...all you gotta do is roll it into balls and you got yourself some hash...hope that helps some of yall out

Do you have any idea how 'shit' would have to be left on your hands so you can roll up a nice decent size ball? A SHITLOAD. hehe

i dont even bother smokin that, i just lick it off my fingers

no man what you are thinking of it finger hash, also known as growers hash, comes from manicuring many plants of bud, they do the same thing just roll the sticky into balls, but that sticky is pure resin from the glands

You wont get high licking or eating kief...needs a fat molecule..thats why we make cannabutter or some type of oil. But , YES true finger hash is pure kief.glands pressed and rubbed and rolled into hash- made some 2 days ago, in 20 minutes of harvesting I had a nice ball rolled up that lasted me like 4 times, got wrecked. personally I like the bubble hash I make better than the buds and its all "free". AND MINE!
Eat enough of it and you will still get high. Your body is full of fat molecules the THC can eventually bind to. Unfortunately most of the hash will pass through before being absorbed but some still soaks in and will have an effect. The reason hash works but cannabis doesn't is due to the concentration of THC. I had a buddy who was afraid to fly and woujld eat a gram or two of hash to mellow himself out for flight. He reported that it worked quite well.

i eat hash sometimes in Nepal, and i can feel it.. but i like to smoke it more, just never know where that shit has been. lol, i got really ill one time almost died, better yet bhang lassis. drink one of them and your done!

Back
Top Bottom