Easyryder help needed. Sick? Ready?

hangin

Help! Is my easyryder sick? I know it has light burn but what about the leaves? Does it look done?
Yes, I know, total newbie totally lost. Thanks for any advice.
:peacetwo:

easyryderhelp.jpg

Go to radio shack and get a pocket scope that is 30 to 100 times magnified. They are around $15 and take a look at the trichs. As long as they are cloudy you could harvey but most will go for some amber say 50/50 in the trichs resulting in a couch lock high. That really is the best way to figure it out.

mine did that and i pulled them. (at about day 59).. i should have waited at least untill day 65-70. what day are they. this strain likes to go to 70 days from seed. any sooner you loose out. they look ok. it seems like they are pulling nutes from the leaves and puting it to the buds. i say wait a lil longer. but i would highly recomend you do pick up a microscope and check just like dogstick recomends.

Thanks for the help folks! Now is where I get to really show my ignorance. The trichs look white to me except for some brownish ones around some edges. My newbie question now is do clear or cloudy trichs look white?

Uglymuppit: Not sure what day I actually planted but I'm counting it as christmas so saturday would be 70 days.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom