Eat On This.

Stonedxoxo

First I want to mention- That I am really high...:laughtwo:

So I guess take this with a grain of salt....

Just think about this tho....

Life is interesting, Sometimes you know whats going to happen...
Other time you don't... right??

But in all reality....

All Matter is merely energy

condensed to a slow vibration

that we are all one conciousness....
experiencing it self, subjectively there is no such thing as death.

life is only a dream...

and we are all the imagination of our selves.

We are all inner-connected.

We are all energy, We are all God.

We are all a vibration. The same vibration.

The Present, Past, And future are all happening now.

Is anyone really getting what I'm saying here?

If so, Or if you wanna know...

Then I will continue to explain really what I mean.

I just wasn't sure if any one was interested?

I get that :p *raises hand* I've never been high so far (just interested), but I saw a film called "What the bleep do we know?!" and it had the same interesting underlying ideas.

420watcher said:
I get that :p *raises hand* I've never been high so far (just interested), but I saw a film called "What the bleep do we know?!" and it had the same interesting underlying ideas.

what man u dont smoke wtf:bongrip: :laughtwo:

Sounds like our all to familiar foe the fuckin D.E.A agent. LOL jk whats up man.

death is just good night sleep, a dream - whether it's unconsciousness or nothingness or a crossing of the soul from this world to the next, the whole of eternity is but a single night.

420watcher said:

dude, if you havent smoked, you better start, because i think youll like it, jeez man, you joined a site about smoking and you havent even done it? come on dude.

I love this kind of sh!t, haha!

But,

How did we develope an independent consciousness, or are we all experiencing different facets of the universal mind?

Also, what is a shadow? Is it an energy, too? Shadows are crazy, man! I can't seem to get rid of mine!

Keep it coming!

420watcher said:

I watched that movie the other day. It kinda makes you think . . .

Also, what is a shadow? Is it an energy, too? Shadows are crazy, man! I can't seem to get rid of mine!

Shadows are just a lack of light because your body or the object is blocking the light source..... not that mystical lol

That was mostly a joke, but yeah, thanks for the input, haha!

Still wondering if they're made up of energy, like everything else, though. Like light, and darkness being just different levels of the same energy. A where does light end, and darkness begin sort of thing. (Polarities)

I honestly trip on shadows, though. I like to light a candle and watch the animated images on the wall . . .They dance around like pixies, and seem to have a wonderful time, lol!

lol u should trip to a strobe light, i did and my jaw was dropped for like a good hour, but ya i dono about us all being 1, what defines 1? if we all are 1 then why 1? wouldnt there be no scale to define it? haha jk dont think about that its just to confuse u

i'd like to go on and on and on... but alas, i'm not stoned... i've seen what reality is... simply a tie between at least 2 planes of existence... one is the general knowledge and collective experiences of everything that's ever been, and the other is the physical realm... which is why our conciousnesses seem so... detached from our physical bodies... that's why we dream... we return to that collective existence of minds and personalities... that's why animals have personalities just like we do... that's why when you watch your cat/dog, if you're close to it, you can see exactly what it's thinking... exactly what it wants... i'd go more into it, but i'm not stoned...

All Matter is merely energy
condensed to a slow vibration

that we are all one conciousness....
experiencing it self,subjectively there is no such thing as death.

life is only a dream...

I think i heard that on a Tool album. aenima?

those ideas are part of a philosophy umm.. Monism is the body of thought that this falls under. basically that everything is of one essence. In this case reality and perception being one with this "universal essance". So there is no reality no death no life... as the three muskateers put it "All for one and one for all"

damn... im going to roll a fat J and blaze right now... so as to further my insight into this good topic by the way!

another good idea to think about stoned is why are we here? why is the so called planet "earth" the only planet around us that has living things on it? why is there meteroits? and the milky way? why is there people and animals and such on earth? how did we get here? this could go on forever...

dude please explain more on all of this i am so intestid i love learning new things about spirtuality and other things that relate such as the consious mind and unconsious mind.:peace:

Maybe every other planet does have life on it, just on a different dimensional plane. So what looks like a barren desert waste land to us (like mars) could be teeming with life, and they look at us, and we are the desert planet...

But along this note, our planet could have many different planes on it so at any given time you could be surrounded by these people from different planes, which could also be used to explain sprits and such, but that I will save for a different topic, as not to hijack this thread…

Go smoke a bowl, and ponder that.. lol

LizardKing714 said:
Maybe every other planet does have life on it, just on a different dimensional plane. So what looks like a barren desert waste land to us (like mars) could be teeming with life, and they look at us, and we are the desert planet...

But along this note, our planet could have many different planes on it so at any given time you could be surrounded by these people from different planes, which could also be used to explain sprits and such, but that I will save for a different topic, as not to hijack this thread...

Go smoke a bowl, and ponder that.. lol

Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
boondock saint's sick fuckin movie

hipp_trip420 said:
Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
boondock saint's sick fuckin movie

I was wondering when somone would recognize my sig. man I love that movie...:cheesygrinsmiley: :Rasta: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom