Eating vs smoking

BtodaLew

Okay, I have about a j's worth of mids left and i wanted to try eating some just for grins tomorrow. I just have a question for all of you experienced... is it a different buzz when you eat it? And how would you cook something up? I have bread, nutella, peanut butter, a toaster, and a microwave... that's all i should need, right? Any suggestions? Please describe the buzz. I heard that for some people it's way different than when they smoke it, like it's more intense or something. I have a joint and about that much worth that I'm plannng on using to eat. :bongrip:

Re: Eating vs smoking..

i mean i have a j to smoke and still some left over to eat (a lil less than a gram, aside from the joint im gonna smoke.) you don't think it's worth eating? have you tried?

You could make some pretty good firecrackers from that. Quick, easy, and effective.

just smoke it, better/stronger high in my opinion. I have never really thought it was worth it to eat. But i did eat some the other day, because i had bad tooth pain and a friend said to put some bud between my cheek and tooth. well it didn't work and my little chunk of weed was all we. so i ate it.

^ Ummm....you're supposed to cook the weed first. Just eating straight bud will do nothing.

just smoke it, better/stronger high in my opinion. I have never really thought it was worth it to eat. But i did eat some the other day, because i had bad tooth pain and a friend said to put some bud between my cheek and tooth. well it didn't work and my little chunk of weed was all we. so i ate it.

Eating it plain is not going to help anything haha, the cannabinoids have to be heat-activated first...Btoda was talking about cooking it into edibles :p

you still get a small effect just not as intense. Plus i wasn't saying i was eating it with the intentions of getting high, just because it was already all wet.

lmao. i've had to eat joints before and i've never noticed any effect. anyway, though... yeah i might make some firecrackers tomorrow. or just smoke it all and get really stoned. is it worth it to eat it, guys? or is smoking the best way? i guess there's no way to know if i don't try... so i'll try it. i'm going to pick up a dime or 15 sack so i'll have that, too... yes, i'm poor. haha.

There was this guy on another forum, maybe even this one, who would grind up his weed finely, put it in the oven at 325*F for 5 minutes, let it cool down and then put it in a container to sprinkle on his food or drink later. Sounds like it could work, maybe? He sure claimed to like it that way. I can look for the link as I may have saved it if you're interested.:goodluck:

There was this guy on another forum, maybe even this one, who would grind up his weed finely, put it in the oven at 325*F for 5 minutes, let it cool down and then put it in a container to sprinkle on his food or drink later. Sounds like it could work, maybe? He sure claimed to like it that way. I can look for the link as I may have saved it if you're interested.:goodluck:

I'm interested. I think I get the idea, but I'd like to see this guy's method. Sounds like it would be really useful.

I ate a bag of weed one time. The effect was, i cried a lot.... When i flushed the next day.

I ate a bag of weed one time. The effect was, i cried a lot.... When i flushed the next day.

You shoulda pulled a Tommy Chong. Roll the turd up and smoke it :ganjamon:

The firecrackers will fuck you up from the start. eating those makes me blitzed and i can't get off the couch or chair if im sitting in it for a while! lol!! Im like stuck, cause the bodystone from eating it is awesome!! CannaButter is good! Especially adding cannabutter in the brownies! Yum!

You really need a good bit of good weed to make anything decent to eat, however edibles give you a very nice body high last longer than smoking and can if you eat enough can be really a numbing experience !! Make a good sized (1lb) batch of cannabutter for your brownies or cookies etc. and use good (better buds is better butter) weed . cause better butter is better brownies too...(just ate half of a 12 way rice crispy treet!!) see you in an hour !!

oh, another question. i've seen on numerous occasions news reports about animals (pet dogs) eating stashes and getting really messed up from it. What's up with that? How can an animal get high from consuming raw weed? Or is it just toxic to them or what? Anybody have any info about this?

looky here, in the same predicament agin! yeah im gonna make a bong and make the rest of my weed really count. the other night i couldn't finish a bowl of it. havent smoked in a while obviously

Back
Top Bottom