EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

thanx to pop and :welcome: to :420: and on all of my threads Tadlawid.

Yes lot's of work you've done, i'm very please and thirsty of this kind of experience. while i already read a lot, still lot's of reading remain for this night.

thanx Tad, i hope my basic English is not too boring to you.
i also hope you'll participate to the forum if ya are lucky enough to have a grow goin'on Atm.
have a nice day Tad.

Well Friends, First (too early...) samples of the Moby i've dried a bud these last 6 dayz is more than satisfying , small budz are totally white,
i'm really happy with the taste and effects of this true Medicine.
i really hope you have this kind of goodies all for yourself too.
i've just harvested 2 plants because they are starting to have too much Ambers trics for my needs. i need a heavy effect but not too much a narcotic like a sleeping pill.
i guess 2 with 15% to 20% amber is ok and the rest(3 plants) at 30/35% would be perfect...
the 4th plant, the Hawaiian snow will wait 10 dayz more to show any amber...
i'm so very tired , i wish you have a super sticky day with your gardens.

Good morning ecdriver!

:bravo:Love your photo shoot. Very pretty, full of trichs! I hope you enjoyed your slumber. I am looking forward to your harvest pictures! I owe you some better pictures of Kish too. I'll get on that now. ;-)
:circle-of-love:

thanx Pinky for the compliment about the budz, i can't wait to see your groom full of budz too!!!
and yes i had a nice long sleep last time.
this week-end, from friday to monday early morning, i work for a small (but with a line up of a rare variety and quality...) Electronic music-festival.
lots of work but a friendly nice atmosphere for sure and some very good sound.
about the pics, they are made with a Nikon Dslr then files are so heavy and takes so long to upload but i should do it soon.
i wish you have a nice day and that you get high right now.
green vibes.

thanx Tad, i hope my basic English is not too boring to you.
i also hope you'll participate to the forum if ya are lucky enough to have a grow goin'on Atm.
have a nice day Tad.

impatient to see your pics,

As english is not my mother tongue, your english is perfect for me :) i understand everything.

Looking real good ecdriver, loving your updates, keep it green my friend.

impatient to see your pics,

As english is not my mother tongue, your english is perfect for me :) i understand everything.

Thanx Tad, i'm happy i reach my goal with this language : to describe simply what i do in my gardens; if ya understand everything, the job is done. i'm happy about that.
for native English or U.S, i should be so boring.
have a nice sticky day Tad.

Looking real good ecdriver, loving your updates, keep it green my friend.
hey 60, thanx for the compliments about the groom, it means a lot to me because it is from you from a place where you should know many nice growers...
i don't have time these dayz to watch my friends journals. i'll do it soon next week when my job shall be done.
i hope all is nice and sticky for you Bro'.
green sticky vibes.

Still impatient for next pics :ganjamon: as i am still impatient for laws to change in my non speaking country !!

have a good budding week end !

Hey Tad, i’m sorry to be as lazy as i am these days, i work too much and when i have a few free hours i’m so tired to upload the pics,
i should do it soon.
the mobies are unbelievable in term of resin coverage and quality, a true amazing strain.
even for extractions i’m sure it is a good choice to make.
i have a citrus smell pheno and 2 others with the same smell like a strong heavy skunk smell with something animal added to it, it really smells like a heavy indica and it is a mostly sativa strain...
buds looks like if i put some sand or glass powder on them when they were sticky!!! i’ve never grown a plant with as much resin than this one, despite i grown nice healthy plants in coco coir in the past.
i’m so happy and excited about hydro growing, i have to focus on the feeding peak and during this summer i’ll stop hydro and switch to coco hand-watered/feed everyday to prevent the high temps problems in the hydro reservoir.
i think i’ll setup 4 hawaiian snow clones after cleaning the groom and buy some fresh compressed coco coir to fill my 35liters pots.
i hope all of you are nice and plays with sticky plants!!!
warm green vibes.

Hi EC,

Ok i don't need pic anymore, i can see them and smell them with the concise description you've done :)

thanks again i think i'll go moby in a close future.

Did you ever changed the medium as you ll do in summer ?? what is the reaction of a Mature plant when going from hydro to coco ?

I'll play with sticky plants soon !! i promise

Sun and Rum, F...g good old one.

High Friends, i'm sorry no to update earlier but i'm really over booked about work since close to a month and it will be the same until october...
anyway i'm uploading some after harvest pics Atm with few budz of each plant already dried to show you what i'm talking about when i say i'm amazed., these 3 first plants are all together 143gms, i mean 2Mobies and the alone bluewidow.
they all 3 were "bud-washed" because i sprayed some Metrop Bloom and Calgreen Cell until 4 weeks before harvest, then thought that a bud washing was really needed there.

it result in a diamond shining weed without any dust or small dried insects parts or anything else inside the budz that can alterate the taste or purity anymore during the curing/storage.

also bud-washing puts away a part of the chlorophyl taste found in early dried budz, and it works pretty fine for that.
pics should come in a couple minutes...
i wish you all have some bomb under hand.
greenest thoughts.

Congrats my friend! You hit your goal after all these months. :thumb: I so happy for you. :blunt: Enjoy your rest brother. :peace::Namaste:

Hey Cs, thanx Bro', i look on your diary and you also made some bomb budz yourself too.
i wish you enjoy it as much as i do .
have a nice sticky day my friend.

Back
Top Bottom