EcDriver Goes Hydro For The First Time

I was referred to this thread by 60cal , I will do my best to catch up and follow your other threads as well! Very clean and green man lovin it :)

High Wilderose, thanx to read and Welcome on all of my other threads which are far to be exceptional but are simply and friendly, then to have your contribution there is just great.
have a great day W.R.

pics of harvest are another usb drive and i'll upload it later.
hawaiiian snow at 11.5 weeks of 12/12
DSC0140.JPG

mobi dick plant 2 at around 80/82 dayz of 12/12
DSC0133.JPG
DSC0131.JPG
DSC0130.JPG

these 2 pics are Moby plant 3, the super indica shaped pheno, the second les heavy producer but a super taste and resin coverage, i harvested it at 70 dayz
DSC011010.JPG
DSC0109.JPG

these are BlueWidow from Dinafem too, low yield bud killer smoke, very meditative effect
DSC0097.JPG
DSC0096.JPG

these are from moby plant 4 which had 82 dayz too and it is an amazing result for me if i compare it to my own references and experiences
DSC009310.JPG
DSC0092.JPG
DSC009110.JPG
DSC0080.JPG
DSC0072.JPG

here we are, now a few fast early flowerers on the terrace, i harvested the "Blue widow " who was in fact an OG kush from reserva privada, i mixed the seeds when i was gifted with and didn't know it at all even if i noticed that the 2 plants where drastically differents...
i'm so stupid and non-logical sometime...
so, an OG, an Hawaiian snow (from a pheno i didn't know before to grow it this time)from GreenHouse, and a bonzai Think different auto from Dutch passion.
here the pics:
think.D. reeks chemical cherry with a hint of coffee/old-dried-garlic, but smell close to bubble gum when smoked!!!
highly valuable strain
DSC0105.JPG

the OG Kush is a really high quality strain and have a heavy narcotic effect on me, only for late evening in my case.
DSC0103.JPG
DSC010010.JPG
DSC009817.JPG

and the wonderfull hawaiian snow that i love, i'm so happy to find this new pheno and be able to reveg and keep it as a mother and i'll do the same with the OG, both started to reveg a week after harvest and after a generous MR1 + aminoXtr water/feed.
DSC009416.JPG
DSC009514.JPG

this plant should not be smoked or vaped by young people or new smokers, it could give heavy and trippy paranoid rushes and is really not for everyone. even taste and smell sounds like a red WarninG to most of the people including me despite i love it and can handle the smoke/vape everyday without any trouble.
pure hazy sativa power.

today all plant have been harvested since one week for the latest; except for the hawaiian snow i'll cut tomorrow.
i think there is around 100gms on the whole plant. i hope.

Congratz my friend, so happy for you.

:bravo: just take pics of your tomorrow harvest :)

Outstanding EcDriver, outstanding. 3.5oz is very nice.

Hey 60,i hope i'm right because i know this strain and particularly that pheno, then i guess around 100g well dried and properly trimmed.
my old friend made plant that carry more than 200g in a "Nutriculture Amazon" 8 sites setup.
a true Professional i tell you... he teaches me the basics of that beauty plant.
i love this pheno more than most plants since years now...
thanx to stop Bro', i need support and nice atmosphere around this thread.
i hope you're enjoying a nice stinky, sticky funny day 60.

amber is reaching 30% Atm on this lady, nearly close to match my needs.................:;):
please download the full picture and magnify it to see the amber ripening fast on her.
Enjoy my Friends.

héhé still no pics :) need the same stuff you smoke man !!

Friendly T. (hope everything's fine with your computer)

sorry guys, no much smokes and rest these weeks, i’ve worked like a dog !!!
so, i have to upload and make a real update today.
i have to sleep a bit first...
thanx to stop and read Friends.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom