Ecup non DOT urine test

Son of a hun

Hi all,
so I got a job offer on the 5th of this month, as soon as I found out I stopped smoking. My test was yesterday, so I went about 10 days without smoking(tested on the 11th day). Drank a lot of liquids, took some milk thistle (liver detox) for like 5 days 3 capsules 3 times a day, also took golden seal extract 2 capsules 3 times a day but stopped 3-4 days before the test. I know about subbing and all, but i'm kind of broke so synthetic urine was out the question. Clean urine would have been an option, but i'm glad I didn't even try because at the clinic I went to you had to leave the door unlocked(not open) and the dude outside stood about 2 feet from the door listening. Got a 10 pack of THC @ home tests on Friday(test was Monday) and I've been checking myself since2-3 times of the day. The test according to instruction paper was @ 20ng/mL cut off level, even though I ordered the 50ng/mL. So I checked myself twice before I went, tests were negative. The day of the test and before I took some creatine powder, drank like 64 ounces of water, some orange juice, a few b complex when I got there it was like 7 people in front of me, so like 45 minutes later I had to go real bad so I did...Urine was right color and all. After I drank a few cups of water while waiting and about 30 minutes later it was my turn. By then I had to go again because it was real cold. Dude asked me to choose a cup, a lid. I went to restroom, pissed in the toilet at first, pissed in the cup then finished in the toilet. Came out, the dude put the lid on and put the cup in a machine. He told me the employer would call me with the results. Anyways I came home and did the last test at home and it was negative. Have not heard nothing yet, I know my sample was diluted I'm just hoping it was diluted enough and not too much to throw off creatine / ph levels...So to say the least I'm freaking stressing out on it, I really don't know how reliable the @ home tests were that I got vs. the ecup... I just wanted some opinions on my chances of failing / passing. Thanks !

Well even though this great thread of mine got no replies, I thought I would give the heads up to those that wondered........

I PASSED MY FREAKING DRUG TEST!!!!! Wow it was killing me. Apparently why it took so long it was because of the background check and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom