Edge of leaf brownish & white on seedling? Photo included

kayciweed

Do i need to be concerned?

Attachments

• 20191108_110656.jpg
    20191108_110656.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 71
I moved her out of the wind now as well, as they are increasing.

Makes me wonder if it is wind burn. The other suspicion could be ph as my sprayer bottle has distilled water. All other watering is always checked ay 6.5.

I'm more inclined to think lightburn. The color of the tip looks to be washed out. Young plants are more delicate and don't want too much light until they are in mid to late veg. Ambient light, out of direct sunlight is great for the youngsters.

Windburn usually doesn't show much of a color change in the early stages, The leaves will cup and curl, then start turning brown from the edges, moving in towards the center as it progresses.

I'm more inclined to think lightburn. The color of the tip looks to be washed out. Young plants are more delicate and don't want too much light until they are in mid to late veg. Ambient light, out of direct sunlight is great for the youngsters.

Windburn usually doesn't show much of a color change in the early stages, The leaves will cup and curl, then start turning brown from the edges, moving in towards the center as it progresses.
Thanks for the tip again and your thoughts. You're awesome!

Back
Top Bottom