Edible recipes & infusion recipes

Hmmm how about my chewy gingerbread (gingie) recipe? I’m not sure what format you want here

Ingredients
  • • 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
  • • 2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
  • • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • • 1 teaspoon ground cloves
  • • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • • 1 cup canna infused coconut oil softened (not liquid) or canna butter
  • • 1 1/3 cup white sugar
  • • 1 egg
  • • 1 tablespoon water
  • • 1/3 cup molasses
  • • 4 tablespoons white sugar
    Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 350F.
  • Mix together the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Set aside.
  • In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 1 1/3 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
  • Beat in the egg, then stir in the water and molasses.
  • Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture.
  • Shape the dough into walnut sized balls, and roll them in the remaining 4 tablespoons of sugar.
  • Place the cookies 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. You don't need to flatten them.
  • Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven.
  • Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
  • Makes approximately 24 medium sized cookies. Store in an airtight container and freeze.

Hmmm how about my chewy gingerbread (gingie) recipe? I’m not sure what format you want here

Ingredients
  • • 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
  • • 2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
  • • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • • 1 teaspoon ground cloves
  • • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • • 1 cup canna infused coconut oil softened (not liquid) or canna butter
  • • 1 1/3 cup white sugar
  • • 1 egg
  • • 1 tablespoon water
  • • 1/3 cup molasses
  • • 4 tablespoons white sugar
    Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 350F.
  • Mix together the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Set aside.
  • In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 1 1/3 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
  • Beat in the egg, then stir in the water and molasses.
  • Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture.
  • Shape the dough into walnut sized balls, and roll them in the remaining 4 tablespoons of sugar.
  • Place the cookies 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. You don't need to flatten them.
  • Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven.
  • Allow cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
  • Makes approximately 24 medium sized cookies. Store in an airtight container and freeze.
That looks good.

Simple to follow is the going theme. Looks like you nailed it!!! :thumb:

Added to the structured list for the next index update.

Here's a SUPER easy infused almond milk recipe I shared with Newty...
(you have to use home made almond milk because the store bought stuff doesn't have enough fat)
Note: you can use as little or much herb in the recipe, I tried it with about a 2.5g bud and had nice results.

So, I combined several different recipes/methods I found online to try my own way.
It looks like a lot, but am just trying to be thorough enough to follow stoned without missing any steps!

Here's what you need:
1 cup "raw" almonds (unroasted/unseasoned)
1-3 grams bud or trim or more depending on potency, etc.
(I had a stunted mango/auto that matured at 6" tall and yielded about a gram of SUPER frosty flower/trim, just chopped it up with scissors and used it all)

large jar
large strainer
large glass or metal bowl
extra bowl
med pot/saucepan
cookie sheet w/foil
blender
cheese cloth
candy thermometer if you have one

1) put one cup of raw almonds in a large jar and at fill the rest up with water.
2) let sit overnight (aka 8-24 hours), the almonds will soak up the water and swell up
3) next day pour almonds into large strainer and rinse
4) pour rinsed almonds into blender
5) add 2 cups water and run on highest speed for 2-3 minutes
6) put strainer over large bowl, pour blender contents through, mash down white pulp with spoon (this was the trickiest part because the blender mush is really squishy)
also, splash a little water in the blender, swirl it around, etc to help get the leftover almond mush out.
7) optional step: pour the screen contents from bowl back into the blender, rinse strainer and add cheese cloth, pour blender through cheese cloth. I tried cheese cloth initially but the mush was too thick, so I gave up on that and strained it first.

Almond milk finished!

8) put herb in oven for 30 min @ 200 deg (F)
9) while the herb is in the oven, put a few cups of water in the saucepan and start warming it up. Put the bowl of almond milk on top and let it start heating it up.
10) when herb is done decarbing in oven, crumble into the hot almond milk.
I popped the candy thermometer in and turn up the heat a little to stay between 180-200F. Tiny bubbles should appear occasionally but not boil.
10) simmer for an hour, stirring occasionally
11) pour hot milk over cheesecloth lined strainer into spare bowl (it will stay pretty hot for like 20 min)

VOILA!
I poured mine into two jars and put in the fridge. Then looked up how long homemade almond milk lasts (only a few days) so tonight I'll pour it into some ice trays and dump frozen milk cubes into a baggie and keep in the freezer!

add to beverages, snacks or use in cooking. Just substitute a small portion of milk in recipe for the infused milk. It shouldn't take much!

I've decided that every few pages, the new recipes will be added to a pure links menu, and will be posted. This will allow someone else (should I stop using the forum or bad things happen to me) can update the list.

And every couple of months, one of us can sweet talk Teddy to copy the index to the 1st post . . .

Ian

And every couple of months, one of us can sweet talk Teddy to copy the index to the 1st post . . .

Ian
I am going to try and keep the index, when the thread gets big, to even pages.

I'm keeping it updated at this point to keep the structure fresh in my mind, and how to add to it.

I have a book here (the incredible medibles cookbook) that 420 sent me to review, but I haven't had enough raw product to try. Now that I have 300+ gr of HQ trim I can play. Here is the index if anybody wants a specific recipe until I get around to it.

1524731-a4d36da480fba39abaca5468604c247f.jpg

Ian

I have a book here (the incredible medibles cookbook) that 420 sent me to review, but I haven't had enough raw product to try. Now that I have 300+ gr of HQ trim I can play. Here is the index if anybody wants a specific recipe until I get around to it.

1524731-a4d36da480fba39abaca5468604c247f.jpg

Ian
That is going to be a great tool. Hope to see many of those in this thread.:thumb:

Ian

Awesome. Thanks Ian. That looks like a nice resource, looking forward to your review of it.

Here’s the recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies with Walnuts. Super simple,I know, but easy, tested and delicious.
This is a double batch

Ingredients:
3/4 Cup (170g) Cannabutter (maybe a pinch extra) at room temperature
1 1/4 Cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
1 tsp and vanilla
1 tsp almond extract
2 Tbs milk
1 egg

1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

3/4 chocolate chips of your choice
1 cup chopped walnuts

Baking:
Preheat oven to 375f

In a mixing bowl Combine:
Cannabutter (room temperature)
Brown sugar
Vanilla
Almond extract
Milk

Mix them all together until everything’s velvety smooth. Using any kind of electric mixer will save you a lot of sweat.

Now you can add the egg and mix it in

Mix the:
Flour
Salt
Baking Soda together In a separate bowl and then slowly mix into the larger bowl. Once everything is just mixed add in the nuts and chips.

Roll up into around 2 ounce balls and put on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The cookies will melt down to about 3x their original footprint so don’t overcrowd the pan. Also cook only 1 pan at a time to make sure they all cook evenly. 10-12 minutes for soft chewy goodness, a couple more for crispness. I like to keep em soft to make sure I don’t burn up any valuable THC in the oven. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom