Edible recipes & infusion recipes

Made no bake lemon slice today. On Tortured Souls suggestion, re named Get Baked Lemon Slice

So have photo's that go with post above.

Looks real good.....Mmmmm

I have a recipe for soft peach mango gummies to share. It uses infused vegetable glycerin.

In a small saucepan combine:
1 cup granulated sugar
3 envelopes unflavored gelatin packets
1 small box peach Jello (any flavor)
2 mango applesauce snack cups (1 cup total)

Stir and let sit for 10 minutes to soften gelatin. Cook on medium heat until bubbly; this should take about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add 50 ml infused vegetable glycerin, stir to mix thoroughly. Pour into a small pan lightly sprayed with non-stick spray. Refrigerate until firm then cut into 48 squares (or adjust to desired strength). These can be rolled in sugar if desired. They don’t need to be refrigerated.

I’ve made the base recipe using different flavors of Jello and applesauce. One of my other favorite combinations is pomegranate-blueberry Jello and blueberry flavored applesauce.

This one won’t get you high, but it was really good!

Hemp leaf wilted salad

2 handfuls is washed and de-stemmed hemp leaves
Tablespoon bacon grease
Teaspoon balsamic vinegar.
Chipotle salt

Hear bacon grease in non stick skillet.

When grease in hot, add freshly washed hemp leaves - no need to dry or spin after washing.

Remove skillet from heat when leaves are wilted and limp.

Add teaspoon of balsamic vinegar and chipotle salt to taste.

Eat! Two handfuls of leaves cooks down to about a half cup of greens. Adjust accordingly.

Use fresh cannabis leaves anywhere you would use fresh spinach; they have a very similar flavor.

Hemp leaf wilted salad

Use fresh cannabis leaves anywhere you would use fresh spinach; they have a very similar flavor.

You know, I'll bet the leaves would work well in green monster smoothies. Do you happen to know anything about the vitamin content of the leaves? My cats certainly love it when I let them in the tent to eat the lower leaves.

Bonsai , didnt know about this thread otherwise i would have added my Canna Blueberry Muffins to it ...can you link it ?
I'll get to it.....when I can....I have tons to catch up on........

I'm starting to just link to recipes in other threads...if you know of a thread with recipes....just point it/them out.

I think this will be a nice index of different recipes, without having to retype them.....

Hemp leaf wilted salad

2 handfuls is washed and de-stemmed hemp leaves
Tablespoon bacon grease
Teaspoon balsamic vinegar.
Chipotle salt

Hear bacon grease in non stick skillet.

When grease in hot, add freshly washed hemp leaves - no need to dry or spin after washing.

Remove skillet from heat when leaves are wilted and limp.

Add teaspoon of balsamic vinegar and chipotle salt to taste.

Eat! Two handfuls of leaves cooks down to about a half cup of greens. Adjust accordingly.

This is really amazing, I've never considered eating any leaves because they give off such a strong smell when I work with them. How does that smell translate into taste after cooking?

This is really amazing, I've never considered eating any leaves because they give off such a strong smell when I work with them. How does that smell translate into taste after cooking?

It tasted like spinach, but not quite as tender. No weed smell or flavor, just tasted like greens - bitter and a little peppery.

Ok Chris you should know better then to leave us with a teaser like that. Picks and a write up pronto. Lol. Cause I just don't believe ya. Lol
I'll dig it up and post it

I may have pics too, not sure, but I'll look for em

Back
Top Bottom