Edible recipes & infusion recipes

Ok found it and a Pic or two also

Watermelon gummies

420-magazine-mobile1483371483.jpg

This is It.. I used about 2.5t of infused Coconut Oil , think it was 5gr of Bud to 4oz of oil was my ratio. But Id go more like 8gr/4oz now

Ingredients:

(1) package of Jello 6oz size or (2) 3oz packages any flavor I love the Jolley Rancher Flavors myself
(4) envelops of Knox Gelatin or (1) box usually 4 to a box.
(1/2) cup cold water
(1) teaspoon of Canola oil or Canna Oil. Like I said I used about 2.5t in mine

In small sauce pan mix Jello and Gelatin in pot. Add water to make sugar mixture.
Put sauce pan on stove Medium Heat allow mixture to heat but not boil.
Stir in Canna oil. Continue stirring while heating watching for mixture just to start to thicken.
Remove from stove and quickly spoon into molds. stirring while pouring to keep Kief even in Mixture.
Put molds in Freezer for 10 Minutes... Pop them out and eat.
Place back in Refrigerator to keep fresh

Watermelon gummies

420-magazine-mobile1483371483.jpg

This is It.. I used about 2.5t of infused Coconut Oil , think it was 5gr of Bud to 4oz of oil was my ratio. But Id go more like 8gr/4oz now

Ingredients:

(1) package of Jello 6oz size or (2) 3oz packages any flavor I love the Jolley Rancher Flavors myself
(1/2) cup cold water

In small sauce pan mix Jello and Gelatin in pot. Add water to make sugar mixture.
Put sauce pan on stove Medium Heat allow mixture to heat but not boil.
Stir in Canna oil. Continue stirring while heating watching for mixture just to start to thicken.
Remove from stove and quickly spoon into molds. stirring while pouring to keep Kief even in Mixture.
Put molds in Freezer for 10 Minutes... Pop them out and eat.
Place back in Refrigerator to keep fresh
Excellent. Thanks those look yummy. Going to have to get some molds.

Updated with @Chris Scorpio recipe.....

Yuuuuuuummmmmm!!

I’m all caught up and starving! :D

Thanks so much for all your hard work @Bonsaiweed you are really taking great care of us:)

Need it!!

@newty

I'm just trying to have an index for myself and everyone else. I'm really interested in food items.... plus it makes finding things so much easier.... I'm OCD when it comes to organization.....

I like to do a standard Coffee Cake, just change the flavours around.

2 cups fife flour (or your favourite white stuff)
2 L eggs
1/2 cup infused coconut oil
1/2 cup fancy molases (dont have a sweet tooth so if you do add more sweetness)
1 tsp Baking powder (Magic) (Some like to add some Baking Soda, I dont)

2 tbsp Organic Coco powder
1 cup cut fresh dates (as in not dried out)
salt
Nutmeg
Cinnamon
Ginger powder

Add BP last after well mixed.
Pour in 9x9 with parchment paper, let rise 30min.
Bake at 350f for 40 min. Will vary depending on climate and if your oven is accurate, always use oven temp gage, mine takes 15min to reach proper temp despite it saying its ready.

jwDds7g.jpg

THC Chai Tea
My own recipe tested just the other night
Ingredients
Store bought chai tea bags
1 to 2 grams bud or trim
1 tbs butter
Half and half (i didn't measure, i just added what i would normally put in a cup of chai tea)
Equipment
Double boiler would probably work better but since i don't have one i used a mason jar and a small pot
Instructions
1) Take your bud or trim grind it up and toss it into your double boiler or mason jar
2) add butter and half and half
3) add a splash of water to your mixture
4) fill your small pot with water and put your jar into the water
5) heat on medium to high heat stirring frequently and adding water to your pot as needed for about an hour (might be able to do less time I've only done it once and that's how long i did it for)
6) strain your mixture (I'm not sure the best way i used a coffee filter and it didn't work so well lol)
7) set aside your mixture and brew your tea
8) (optional) put a lid on your mason jar and shake for frothy chai tea latte
9) add your mixture, if wanted, top with cinnamon and enjoy!

I have some recipes from an old high times pot smokers handbook for coconut magic bars and coconut ganja goo balls if your interested I can post them

Watermelon gummies

Ingredients:

(1/2) cup cold water

Hey Chris, thanks for sharing your recipe for and pictures!

I see you're using infused coconut oil in them. I haven't tried that yet, but want to. Do you have any issues with the coconut oil separating from the finished gummies?

Hey Chris, thanks for sharing your recipe for and pictures!

I see you're using infused coconut oil in them. I haven't tried that yet, but want to. Do you have any issues with the coconut oil separating from the finished gummies?
I've also used grape seed and olive
It does want to separate, I constantly stir as I pour. The large molds work the best, less settling and separation since I can pour it quicker

I have some recipes from an old high times pot smokers handbook for coconut magic bars and coconut ganja goo balls if your interested I can post them
All recipes are good to have....tested or not...someone will like to try them....I can post the recipes from the images you sent, or you can....your choice.:thumb:

Just let me know what you decide.

All recipes are good to have....tested or not...someone will like to try them....I can post the recipes from the images you sent, or you can....your choice.:thumb:

Just let me know what you decide.
You can post it please and I hvze a few others I’ll find them and pass them along

You can post it please and I hvze a few others I’ll find them and pass them along
I'll get them written up, when I get a free moment......

Send the others on...I'll do them too.. :thumb:

Thanks for the recipes... :thanks:

I've also used grape seed and olive
It does want to separate, I constantly stir as I pour. The large molds work the best, less settling and separation since I can pour it quicker

I noticed that if I left the mixture to cool on the counter - stirring every five minutes or so, as the collagen in the gelatin sets, it starts to trap the fat and doesn’t separate as well. But, it’s a timing issue - you don’t want to let it cool too much otherwise you won’t be able to pour the mix into the molds.

I noticed that if I left the mixture to cool on the counter - stirring every five minutes or so, as the collagen in the gelatin sets, it starts to trap the fat and doesn’t separate as well. But, it’s a timing issue - you don’t want to let it cool too much otherwise you won’t be able to pour the mix into the molds.
I noticed that too

Then I end up with a big bowl that needs licking, and we'll, then I'm wasted, viscous cycle indeed....lol

Then I end up with a big bowl that needs licking, and we'll, then I'm wasted, viscous cycle indeed....lol

That’s how I am whenever I make oil it any edible. Can’t stand to waste any of the good stuff, so I wind up licking spoons and getting high. Lol

Back
Top Bottom