3 Sicks of butter (12 oz/ 24 TBSP)

1 Cup finely ground Cannabis

4 ½ Cup graham cracker crumbs

2 Cup chopped walnuts

1 Cup mini butterscotch chips

4 ½ Cup sweetened, shredded coconut

3-14 oz cans sweetened condensed milk

Needed supplies........12 x 18 pan

1. Melt three sticks of butter over a low heat, and when almost melted, slowly add the ground cannabis. Let simmer for approximately 45 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Strain out plant matter.
  2. Preheat oven to 325 deg. F.
  3. To make the crust, in large bowl combine, the graham cracker crumbs with the melted infused butter. Press firmly into the bottom of a 12 by 18-inch pan.
  4. Layer crusted pan with walnuts, followed by the butterscotch chips, lastly adding a layer of shredded coconut. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top.
  5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool then cut into bars.

Cocoberry Ganja Goo Balls

½ Cup canola oil

6-12 grams finely ground cannabis

¾ Cup shredded coconut

¼ Cup sweet cocoa powder

¼ Cup sesame tahini

¼ Cup peanut butter

1/3 Cup sunflower seeds

¼ Cup dried cranberries (or raisins)

3 tsp (teaspoons) vanilla extract

1 tsp cinnamon

½ Cup powdered sugar (confectioners sugar)

Needed items.....baking sheet, mixing bowl and parchment or wax paper.

1. Heat the canola oil in a wok or heavy saucepan. Stir in cannabis, and simmer, stirring often, for 20 minutes or until plant matter is crispy.
  2. Strain out plant matter and set oil aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine ¼ Cup of the coconut and the sweet cocoa powder. Add the sesame tahini, peanut butter, and cannabis oil, using a whisk if necessary to blend ingredients thoroughly.
  3. Add sunflower seeds, cranberries (or raisins), and the remaining coconut, followed by the vanilla extract and cinnamon. The mixture will still have a soupy consistency. Slowly stir in the powdered sugar until the mixture has thickened. Oils need some time to be absorbed, so allow mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
  4. Cover a baking sheet with wax (parchment) paper. Form batter into balls and freeze on baking sheet for several hours. Served chilled.

Sorry @Ace88of420 ,I forgot to add your Chai Tea recipe....just added it..... :thumb:

I just noticed this in your signature. I'm so sorry I didn't see the notifications you kept sending out. I'll write up the brownie recipe and submit. :hug:

I see you're interested in oil recipes too. I'll see what I can pull together.

I just noticed this in your signature. I'm so sorry I didn't see the notifications you kept sending out. I'll write up the brownie recipe and submit. :hug:

Mmmmmmm brownies

That is great @SweetSue ... the more the better. :thanks: :hug::hug: I can link to any previous recipe in a thread... but not in the blogs yet.....:(

Dude.....I’m about to get my cookin on!
That is why this thread exists.... I know people do not want to search all over for a certain recipe....

I hope I can link to more existing recipes at some point.

Just some formatting changes for the list to be alphabetical....

Allright bonsia, got a good one for you. Here ya go. Got a calf that has some issues, and I'm wanting to test some canna on him to see if he responds to it. He is a bottle calf, meaning he gets milk in a bottle. I have thought of CBD oil and just putting that in a dropper with some molassas before feeding, but I really think he needs more than CBD, so I'm looking at your milk recipe, an I don't think it's what I need either. Do we have a way to infuse water, that is used to mix the with the formula? Or do you think the tea recipe would be the best way to go? Im ok using a couple grams a week on him, but more than that Im throwing good money at bad money. PS, this project is being followed by some very "big" people in my states most prestigious ag school, and they are considering giving a grant, but as of now, they can't. Maybe next "election".

Back
Top Bottom