Edibles not working - update

fatbuds94591

420 Member
so i did some more testing on edibles.

i don't understand why people claim decarbing for 120c celsius for 30mins/1h works. it just doesn't for me.

the oven temperature is correct, i wrap the ground-up bud in tinfoil and place it on the baking tray. don't matter how much i take. it doesn't do anything, i tried chocolate, oil infusion, peanut butter

what works for me:
120c for 10 minutes take bud out the over, place it on a firecracker with peanut butter, wrap in tinfoil > 15min at 150

^^ this is the most consistent way of getting high off edibles i found.

PLEASE someone explain this to me. i literally looked in every angle of the internet for an answer. it i were to be immune to edibles like some people they should never make me high. but the firecrackers did many times. what the hell?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @fatbuds94591

Start here and when you decarb, I found it better to lay the cannabis flat across the baking pan.
When it's done right, it has a pleasant toasted smell.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

so i did some more testing on edibles.

i don't understand why people claim decarbing for 120c celsius for 30mins/1h works. it just doesn't for me.

the oven temperature is correct, i wrap the ground-up bud in tinfoil and place it on the baking tray. don't matter how much i take. it doesn't do anything, i tried chocolate, oil infusion, peanut butter

what works for me:
120c for 10 minutes take bud out the over, place it on a firecracker with peanut butter, wrap in tinfoil > 15min at 150

^^ this is the most consistent way of getting high off edibles i found.

PLEASE someone explain this to me. i literally looked in every angle of the internet for an answer. it i were to be immune to edibles like some people they should never make me high. but the firecrackers did many times. what the hell?
Hey don't take it to personal my friend... You prolly have a crazy tolerance to THC and the ones you did get a buzz from were prolly fire edibles lol....it's the same for me I can eat edibles but they don't do shit ... And then once in a blue moon I'll eat a piece of someone's home made cake/snack and boom stoned to the bone.

Hiya - I take cured bud, grind it and spread it out on a baking tray and yes, after 1hr @ 120°C it has a roasted hashy smell, I use about hallf oz for a 2lb banana bread loaf or 1g weed per 5g butter (14g/70g)

That's what works for me, I can't eat more than one slice unless I want to lose the plot
Still, you've found a way that works for you so rock on :cool:

Hey don't take it to personal my friend... You prolly have a crazy tolerance to THC and the ones you did get a buzz from were prolly fire edibles lol....it's the same for me I can eat edibles but they don't do shit ... And then once in a blue moon I'll eat a piece of someone's home made cake/snack and boom stoned to the bone.
this is the most reasonable explanation, HOWEVER

i can get a decent buzz from just 0.1g of good flower from a vape. 0.2 from a bong

so it seems pretty weird stuff like 0.5 or 1g of edibles wouldn't work... since the extraction by edibles is supposedly more efficent

Hiya - I take cured bud, grind it and spread it out on a baking tray and yes, after 1hr @ 120°C it has a roasted hashy smell, I use about hallf oz for a 2lb banana bread loaf or 1g weed per 5g butter (14g/70g)

That's what works for me, I can't eat more than one slice unless I want to lose the plot
Still, you've found a way that works for you so rock on :cool:
i think there is more to it, perhaps the mehod i use for firecrackers activates certain cannabinoids better? or maybe the fact that it's being baked with the fat, makes it so the fat binds better to the thc? who knows :(

i think there is more to it, perhaps the mehod i use for firecrackers activates certain cannabinoids better? or maybe the fact that it's being baked with the fat, makes it so the fat binds better to the thc? who knows :(
You said it - the THC binds to the butter when the resin melts and the two oils mix

A friend who started me down this road, makes butter from only leaves, branches, stalks. And, she does not use much. She gets the product for free from the family growers. Blissful Wizard is the strain. Haven’t spoken with her in about a year. The butter I made from Bubba Cookies doesn’t do it either. Need to eat many brownies. Not guud. Going to use buds that are drying now for the next attempt. Need one brownie to get me buzzed. That’s what I’m aiming for. I have to wait like three hours or more to feel it. Crock pot with buds in coconut oil is still stewing. Unplugged it overnight, safer in my mind. Going to make some small candies from this oil. Place under tongue. Friend sez it’s wasting guud buds to make edibles. But if it works....

Try taking the edible with a spoonful of peanut butter. I'm a medical user and was taking tinctures everyday for anxiety and my tolerance to edibles was getting too high. I started taking the tincture with a spoonful of peanut butter and this helped a lot

Tried a small piece of brownie under my tongue. Then moved it to on top of tongue. 30 mins later I felt it coming on. Wow. Beats digesting it. Takes too long. I compressed that brownie flat so as to fit under my tongue. Works for me. Be safe everyone.

Back
Top Bottom