Slipdog01

Got a question here so before I go any further on my original thread of my
Grow Journal
starting-my-journal What I would like to do is Change the whole style of my Journal for it sure is not that well done considering I did not understand the procedure and I would like for this to be more of a professional appearance. The Majority of this Grow has been with Dr. JimZ Products.

I will be focusing on the quality of pics, The confusing post that may be in there being new here. Also I have been approached and aggered to start testing Dr. JimZ Products.

Dr. Jimz Chicken Soup

Tomato Secret and also.

For I am seven weeks into my grow. We know I had one grow issue with a Male in the house, but the other five are blooming and grooming.

Someone let me know how to move forward on how I want to do this.

SlipDog say Top of the Day :high-five:

depends on what you want to do….

you could go back to your old journal and use report thread button at very bottom and ask the moderators to mark it as completed and then start over with a brand new journal…. or you can ask them to edit and change the name of your journal ….

as far as I know they don’t have time or interest to edit every post you’ve made

hope this helps

use report thread button at very bottom and ask the moderators to mark it as completed and then start over
depends on what you want to do….

you could go back to your old journal and use report thread button at very bottom and ask the moderators to mark it as completed and then start over with a brand new journal…. or you can ask them to edit and change the name of your journal ….

as far as I know they don’t have time or interest to edit every post you’ve made

hope this helps
use report thread button at very bottom and ask the moderators to mark it as completed and then start over

Thats what I will do. Get them to dump and I will start over again.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom