Editables Won't Work On Me! Why?

beensmokin420

Please help, I've made firecrackers 2 times and cannabutter 2 times(one with cookies and one w/ pasta) and i've had no success! I never get stoned at all? Can anyone help me, PLEASE.

I made some firecrackers with at least 1/2 gram of nugs on each, I FELT NOTHING.

Does anyone have this problem? Or a suggestion to this problem?

I would suggest finding a friend who has made edibles that DO work. Ask him to make something for you and watch how he does it. I'm sure edibles work on you, they just have to be made right.

Look I smoke ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. Do you think its because I have so much THC in me at all times?

I'm making the recipes exactly right. I made firecrackers exactly like the thread said, I make my cannabutter correctly. The only thing i could be doing wrong is not simmering the cannabutter long enough, allthough i do simmer for 30mins.

Are you smoking before/while/after you eat it? While the buzz from eating it can be intense, it's usually mellower than what you get from smoking. I've had friends come over, eat a couple of brownies, and then smoke a bowl and be like "Those brownie's ain't shit." But then they call me back like 8 hours later and say they're still stoned from that bowl. :laughtwo:

Look I smoke ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. Do you think its because I have so much THC in me at all times?

I'm making the recipes exactly right. I made firecrackers exactly like the thread said, I make my cannabutter correctly. The only thing i could be doing wrong is not simmering the cannabutter long enough, allthough i do simmer for 30mins.

well theres you go...simmer it for ALOT longer

I've never had edibles before. is the high the same? i imagine you stay higher longer.

How exactly are you preparing them? You might be doing it wrong.

Your tolerance me just be too high for half a gram if you are smoking everyday constantly.
I'd suggest upping the dose (though not too much because you CAN eat too much that it become unpleasant) and try to do it on an empty stomach.

There's also the possibility that youre cooking at too high temps and vaporizing the THC out. I would try one of the 500 recipes for cannabutter we have on this site. This is the one I use that works for me EVERY time CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!. With great success. It is an impossibility that you are somehow immune to edibles. If you dont think youre getting stoned eat until you do get stoned and by then you'll have eaten too much and truly know the power of edibles. Ive made 3 different 3+ pound batches of butter using trim alone and theyve worked everytime.

yah.. that happens to me a lot.
it helps to be really really hungry like dont eat for 36 hours. (then youll feel it in like 10 mins lol) and dont smoke anything for 6. and then make your goodys realllly strong. add oil till you have trouble swallowing it without throwing up and your about good.

It definately helps not to be stoned when you eat them. Try eating a cookie for breakfast, first thing in the morning before any other food or drugs of any kind. Excluding coffee..
Or go AT LEAST 6 hrs before eating them without smoking any pot at all. The longer you go without weed before you down some brownies, the better the high will be ;)

It definately helps not to be stoned when you eat them. Try eating a cookie for breakfast, first thing in the morning before any other food or drugs of any kind. Excluding coffee..
Or go AT LEAST 6 hrs before eating them without smoking any pot at all. The longer you go without weed before you down some brownies, the better the high will be ;)

I have done this... the day after 4/20 I woke up and ate nothing but cookies all morning, nothing else, until I had ate about 8 cookies. I still didn't eat anything else till about 4 or 5ish. Basically, if I was hungry I ate a cookie. I didnt smoke all day as I was waiting to feel high but it never came. So I'm pretty sure it MY BUD or its MY COOKING METHOD and im pretty sure i'm doing it correctly b/c my results always looks just like they are suppose to.

I'm gettin a half O of some dank as purple shit for $200 this weekend... I'm gonna use some for firecrackers, how much should I use?

Thanks to everyone for all the help:adore:

you might not be using enough, me and my friend split an eighth and made some weed cookies (mixed it in with the butter) i didnt feel anything at all but he got really high, but the next morning I woke up a bit high(we didnt finish eating the cookies untill like 1 in the morning) So I think it also takes at least an hour to set in, for others even more.

Back
Top Bottom