Ed's 1st Tent Grow: Wappa Twisted Sisters

:cheesygrinsmiley: Flip Day #52 :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love the instruction label that Paradise printed on the Wappa package, thank you Paradise Seeds for making it idiot proof :cheesygrinsmiley:

'Flowering Time: 55-60 days' :cheesygrinsmiley::goof: CHECK! ... :reading420magazine:...:rolleyes: ... 2 days lights out at 57?

'Aroma / Taste: Deep Fruit' :cheesygrinsmiley: Oh HEEL to the YES! @AzLaker - no perceivable pepper or pine

'Effect: Happy Energetic' :cheesygrinsmiley: It's already working! There's more happy energy when I smoke it?!?

:goof::goof::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

:goof: :cheesygrinsmiley: Day 97 - Flip Day # 55 - :cheesygrinsmiley::goof:

A momentous day for the Wappa sisters, they all look fully ripe to me and align with operator instructions.

Today would be a watering day. Their pots are light but I am going to try and ease them into dormancy by withholding any more water. Also, lights out for 2 days after 'sunset' today at about 10 a.m. . That will make harvest day #99, flip day #55 +2 in the dark. Definitely mixed emotions. I can't wait to begin the harvest and yet I am also dreading ending their beautiful existences. Fingers crossed for a springtime rebirth.

Over in the germination plate, the next 4 are all sprouting and should be on track to occupy the tent on time.
:thumb:

:goof: :cheesygrinsmiley: Day 97 - Flip Day # 55 - :cheesygrinsmiley::goof:

A momentous day for the Wappa sisters, they all look fully ripe to me and align with operator instructions.

Today would be a watering day. Their pots are light but I am going to try and ease them into dormancy by withholding any more water. Also, lights out for 2 days after 'sunset' today at about 10 a.m. . That will make harvest day #99, flip day #55 +2 in the dark. Definitely mixed emotions. I can't wait to begin the harvest and yet I am also dreading ending their beautiful existences. Fingers crossed for a springtime rebirth.

Over in the germination plate, the next 4 are all sprouting and should be on track to occupy the tent on time.
:thumb:
Been doing this along time and I still get a little sad when taking the girls down. We pour a lot of love on them and we know the eventual outcome but it’s still a little tough. I’m on a system where I pop a bean about every 3 weeks and that seems to ease that pain. Seasonal harvests and awaiting next year’s plantings used to be brutal for me. Great Job on your recent grow and best of luck with your new one!

:oops: breaking down and trimming up the tent took a little over 6 hours all together :oops:

I just may take up @AzLaker for trim assistance in the future. Definitely the most labor intensive part of the experience. Enjoyable though! The sticky sweet smell was overwhelming, even for me. I saved quite a bit of crystal laden trim for my hash experiment, and 4 trays worth of buds curing :cheesygrinsmiley: I will weigh it up after it's cured and come back with a report. Meanwhile a couple of shots of the girls post harvest and the drying net.
wappa remains.jpg
wappa drynig net.jpg

Me too! I wanted to get some idea how much weight dries off so I weighed by biggest cola. Granted, it contains some extra stem as there is about a 2 in gap between the main 8 inch cola and the two beautiful bottom buds below but it came in at 48.5 grams after 24 hours drying :cheesygrinsmiley: Curious to see where this ends up cured, fingers crossed for +-31.5 grams.

Drying usually takes about 5-7 days to dry up. Depending on the rooms humidity. A full cure can take up to a year... but who’s got time for that!! Lol

that’s a great looking cola!! Get lots of pictures and enter it into the nug of the month contest... as long as it’s dry lol

The bottom tray had all the small buds and dried first, so it was the first tray to get measured. This would be a mix of all the Wappa girls. Weighing in at 53.2 grams. Quite a few days yet to cure but looking and smelling fantastic :cheesygrinsmiley:
Wappa Bottom Tray 53 pt 2.jpg

3 trays to go, all with bigger buds. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom