Ed's Auto & Photoperiod Mother Tent V2

:cheesygrinsmiley: Time to attempt cloning, fingers crossed :yummy:

It is day #19 :cheesygrinsmiley: for Bruce Banner Fem Auto, if she can be cloned it looks like now is the time. Naturally her Hail Mary top plus two lower shoots, the remains of which can be seen cut in the photo below.
12 08 2021 BBA topped.jpg

Bruce Banner Fem1 seems to have snapped out of her nutrient lock and is stretching. I would like to wait for more green color, but the final height concern had me top her today. We Hail Mary'ed her top, and took one of her tiny bottom growth shoots.
12 08 2021 BB1 topped.jpg

Bruce Banner Fem 2 raced ahead :yummy: and got her Hail Mary Top, then a couple days later 2 lower side shoots. Mom is doing well, jury still out on the babies.
12 08 2021 BBF2 topped.jpg

Cannabis Clone Intensive Care Unit :nomo:
12 08 2021 Clones.jpg

Bruce Banner Fem Auto clone Day 9 from up potting
12 30 2021 BBA clone1.jpg
Good morning @ed the head hope you are well today.
This little girl looks familiar, hehe.
Just saw her in plant of the month.
Foreshadowing? Hopefully. :thumb:
Just curious you have a good 2 inches of real estate left in the top of that pot.
Did you run out of soil? :Namaste:
Good luck with her my friend, hope to see her win plant of the month next year.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks @Bill284 !

I am well, thanks for asking. I hope the same is true with you and yours.

You're right, I have some unused real estate up top :p

Some of that is on purpose so that it's easier to flush (if required). I am currently in a run of Bruce Banner, which seems to enjoy (nay, demand) a 2x pot flush every couple of weeks :oops:

Some of it is settling of the loose soil after a few waterings :p

That's only a 1 gallon pot so she'll (hopefully) have to be up potted again once she starts streching.

Great to hear from you Bill!! Happy New Year my friend!!
:Namaste::peace:

Thanks @Bill284 !

I am well, thanks for asking. I hope the same is true with you and yours.

You're right, I have some unused real estate up top :p

Some of that is on purpose so that it's easier to flush (if required). I am currently in a run of Bruce Banner, which seems to enjoy (nay, demand) a 2x pot flush every couple of weeks :oops:

Some of it is settling of the loose soil after a few waterings :p

That's only a 1 gallon pot so she'll (hopefully) have to be up potted again once she starts streching.

Great to hear from you Bill!! Happy New Year my friend!!
:Namaste::peace:
Hey Ed hope you had a good Christmas.
Happy new year my friend.
I knew you had a reason. :thumb:
Take care Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

:hmmmm: I happened to notice this Auto/Mother tent floor surface is considerably colder than the 12/12 tent :hmmmm:

That can't be a good thing and may be contributing to recent lock out issues :hmmmm:

I repositioned the germination pad so that the clones share it, and I spread a reflective air bubble insulation material beneath the rest.

Fingers crossed.

:hmmmm: I happened to notice this Auto/Mother tent floor surface is considerably colder than the 12/12 tent :hmmmm:

That can't be a good thing and may be contributing to recent lock out issues :hmmmm:

I repositioned the germination pad so that the clones share it, and I spread a reflective air bubble insulation material beneath the rest.

Fingers crossed.
Hey @ed the head hope you are well my friend.
How cold did it get?

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks Bill, I am well and hope you are too.

I was afraid you'd ask that question ... didn't take an actual reading :oops: :sorry:

I just tested floor temps before your message and post treatment ... 72F

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes thank you.
Hopefully you got it in time before they got chilly.
What's the countdown at. Hehe

Stay safe
Bill

Looks like up potting day for these Bruce Banner clones. Have to clear a spot.

This means this flowering auto flower has to move to the 12/12 tent. That means we'll see what happens to a Bruce Banner Auto if you change the night hours from 4 to 12 :hmmmm: Fingers crossed for no problems.

Roots look ready for a new pot.
01 12 2022 BB clone roots.jpg

I think the straight FF Ocean Forest might be a little too hot for these Bruce Banners, so I am mixing about 50% non-fertilized Pro Mix.
01 12 2022 BB clones 2.jpg

Work in progress
01 12 2022 BB clones 1.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley: Finally have one Bruce Banner Fem clone going well enough to top her :high-five:

:sorry: sorry we can't try and root you Dear One, there's simply no room left my darling :oops:

:hmmmm: AT LEAST 2 weeks before any space open in the flowering tent. :nomo:

Nice and green elsewhere throughout the tent too. The substrate drifts into low pH and these Bruce Banners yellow, then lock. Periodic flushings and lime supplementation seems to help. They're all doing well with either Bounce Back and Kelp Me Kelp you. I am being careful now to shake these liquid products very well before using. Full confession, I may have in the past neglected to shake well, contributing to issues. Shake it like it owes you money.

Back
Top Bottom