Ed's Auto & Photoperiod Mother Tent V2

Tom's right, the waiting is the hardest part.

Moved Shoreline seed from soak cup to paper towel plate. Overnight still no germination :hmmmm: Hope she's not a dud but not giving up on her yet.

I need to be careful not to start over-germinating and screw up my space and system. Instead of dropping another Shoreline Fem Photoperiod I've dropped my last Auto seed a Canuk Cheese. I'm not a Cheese fan to begin with, more so after my single Auto Cheese grow attempt last year.

No tops yet on the germinated Tangerine Sorbet, Wappa, and Opium fem photoperiod but hopeful for 3 new mothers soon.
:thumb:

Opium leading the pack, shed her helmet last night. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Plan B Cheese Auto raced ahead of the pack and broke soil :oops:

Tangerine Sorbet and Wappa still waiting to break soil. :reading420magazine:

No action after 6 days for Shoreline bean:oops::sorry: dropped 1 more in case she's a dud.

If both sprout I may be managing overstuffed tents again :sorry::oops:

Fingers crossed.

:hmmmm: I don't want to count my precious chickens before they're hatched :cheesygrinsmiley: but

Opium & Cheese Auto seem established :cheesygrinsmiley:. Mothering with misting also got Shoreline & Tangerine Sorbet to pop soil today :cheesygrinsmiley:. Just pushing above soil level today is the helmet of Wappa, also getting mothering doses of misting to help her along.

Germinated beans#3 of Wappa & Tangerine Sorbet dropped into peat pods and put under the Mars light. At 7, soon time to re-fire back up my other tent :cheesygrinsmiley:

Too puny :nomo: yet for photos :sorry: hope that changes soon :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

First pictures Day :cheesygrinsmiley:

Opium - sorry it's a little blurry
05 06 2022 Opium.jpg

Cheese Auto -
05 06 2022 Cheese Auto.jpg

Shoreline -
05 06 2022 Shoreline.jpg

Tangerine Sorbet -
05 06 2022 Tangerine Sorbet.jpg

Wappa still popping half her helmet
05 06 2022 Wappa.jpg

Backup beans Wappa and Tangerine Sorbet

05 06 2022 Wappa and Tangerine Backups.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley: with a better look at lights on this morning, Wappa's rooted well enough to pull off 2nd half of her helmet :cheesygrinsmiley:
05 06 2022 Wappa helmet shed.jpg
Woohoo :woohoo: get the band back together :theband:
Happy Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday Birthday.

Hope you are doing well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Today is 21 days from the drop into water date for all of these save the last Wappa at about 14 days.

Under a Mars 2000 in these conditions
05 16 2022 Tent Temp and Humidity.jpg

Just about ready to top :cheesygrinsmiley: and fingers crossed, clone before switching to 12/12 tent :cheesygrinsmiley: for flowering :yummy::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
Opium 1
05 16 2022 Op1.jpg
Cheese Auto
05 16 2022 Chesse Auto.jpg

Tangerine1
05 16 2022 Tangerine1.jpg
Shoreline1
05 16 2022 Shore1.jpg

Wappa1
05 16 2022 Wapp1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom