Ed's Tent Grow #2: Blueberry, Coco Melon, Grandaddy Bruce, Gelato

Flip Day #39

Words elude me ... allow me to let the ladies pictures do the talking. So lovely, and oh, that smell. :cheesygrinsmiley: I think my grow Hero @AzLaker will like these.

Caydence Coco Melon - Canuk Seeds from True North. Full of welcome surprises from the start, leading the pack with purp terps. Hey Stevie Wonder - Isn't SHE lovely?
03 25 2021 Caaydence.jpg

Next, sweet young Georgia Grandaddy Bruce - Canuk Seeds - True North. About a week behind sister Gloriana.
03 25 2021 Georgia.jpg

Coming on strong late, Giulia Gelato (#33 :yahoo:) Homegrown Cannabis
03 25 2021 Giulia.jpg

Gloriana Grandaddy Bruce Lobe 2
03 25 2021 Gloriana1.jpg

Gloriana Grandaddy Bruce again, lobe 3. Her fragrance mesmerizes me.
03 25 2021 Gloriana2.jpg

The keenly observant may inquire, why no shots of Bellarose Blueberry - Canuk Seeds - True North. My selected shots above omit LED bud burned buds (who wants to advertise THAT?!). It's all my fault, poor Bellarose. There are already the bud burn shots posted above in a previous post for anyone interested.

Lastly, The Final Solution to the Raise The Light cry from the ladies employed 4 S hooks for that last inch up.
03 25 2021 highest light.jpg

:yahoo:April looks to be shaping up as a great harvest month:slide:

Today's photo journal entry: The Staging Light - Hey @stinker and @Bill284 - two clones you're watching are moving.

It looks like I need some immediate space for surviving clones to grow. Out of the achieve I retrieved my old 175W HPS light. 175W?!? No wonder my previous attempts were paltry! I hope it's enough fer these youngins.
03 26 2021 Stage light.jpg

I don't want to overburden the 20 amp circuit everything else is on, so the new Staging Area moves to the other end of the basement - The Music Room. This power is currently only running a dehumidifier, plus amps and such when a musician stops by.
03 26 2021 New stage power source.jpg

I am repurposing an old 19" half cabinet.
03 26 2021 new stage area.jpg

And here is a top view of the light suspension apparatus reusing previous materials.
03 26 2021 stage light suspension.jpg

A closer look at Willie 1 & 2 as they move from florescent to HPS waiting for the 12/12 to open up.
03 26 2021 Willie 1 and 2 to Stage.jpg

And last but not least, Willie 1 and Willie 2's view out into the music room. My concern at this point is Tiger and Moo Moo, my two herbicidal maniac cats.
03 26 2021 Stage Area view.jpg

:thumb:

Hi ed :passitleft: Great looking gardens!
It looks like coco is treating you well.
You're looking at scissor fingers coming up.
Love the gear! I've a bit laying around lol!
Smile and stay stoneder.

Hi ed :passitleft: Great looking gardens!
It looks like coco is treating you well.
You're looking at scissor fingers coming up.
Love the gear! I've a bit laying around lol!
Smile and stay stoneder.
I think (hope ... pray) they should come in at least a couple of days apart to ease that chore, but, yes scissor fingers lie ahead.

That beauty Coco Melon should be all alone for 2-4 weeks as the Indica girls ripen up and Return to The Common Source.

I hope to make the chore easier this time. This batch was topped so I have less (but bigger :cheesygrinsmiley: ) buds to trim.

I'm also better prepared to clean that wonderful goo off the scissors and hopefully consume it on the way.

Ed I believe I’m gonna selective take the tops of all my plants this weekend. The tops are ready but everything else could use another 2 weeks . I’m gonna wash and slow dry all tops and may hang the rest in tent later on . This is where the rubber meets the road so to speak
Your looking good my friend

Ed I believe I’m gonna selective take the tops of all my plants this weekend. The tops are ready but everything else could use another 2 weeks . I’m gonna wash and slow dry all tops and may hang the rest in tent later on . This is where the rubber meets the road so to speak
Your looking good my friend
Interesting, I read about bud washing, not sure I am quite there yet. Would definitely try that if I had some late developing problem like spider mites or such. I am curious to know how it goes, please tag me when you do so I don't miss it.

Hi ed , ghost. I've been washing my buds for a while. It's a permanent part of my process. I three-staged my harvest of a Bubba Kush and revegged it after. The plant had canopies of buds. She later gave me the clones that are in my greenhouse and is now in flower in my tent. Smile and stay stoneder.

Hi ed , ghost. I've been washing my buds for a while. It's a permanent part of my process. I three-staged my harvest of a Bubba Kush and revegged it after. The plant had canopies of buds. She later gave me the clones that are in my greenhouse and is now in flower in my tent. Smile and stay stoneder.
Please tell me more about revegging. I would love to try that. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pistils are starting to brown over on Glorianna GDB, Georgia GDB and Caydence Coco Melon pretty well. Not really yet on Giulia Gelato or Bellarose Blueberry, but oh those BB stalks are getting wonderfully thick.

It's looking like Glorianna GDB will be first, with about 1 week left for her earliest projected maturation she is about 40-50% browned over. I am getting that nostalgic feeling again and in a way will regret harvesting her. Thinking I might try revegging this one like @Fredwak mentioned ... how do I do that Fredwak?

Here are some close ups of Glorianna GDB and Caydence Coco Melon browning over.
03 27 2021 Browing Pistils.jpg
03 27 2021 Browing Pistils2.jpg

And The Guardians of the 12/12 tent
03 27 2021 Guardians.jpg

I would love to go over and meet my relatives in Holland and Ireland. And of course take a smokin tour of Amsterdam haha.
Mine are in Scotland and Ireland. The only thing with Amsterdam is, unless you are a local, smoking may be a problem. The last I heard, was the local government outlawed cannabis to tourist, and only residents are permitted to buy and smoke. I guess they are trying to clean up their act, and I can understand to a point. Thing about it, the whole world know about Amsterdam and the culture. I just thing there is a better way to go about it.

Tok..

Mine are in Scotland and Ireland. The only thing with Amsterdam is, unless you are a local, smoking may be a problem. The last I heard, was the local government outlawed cannabis to tourist, and only residents are permitted to buy and smoke. I guess they are trying to clean up their act, and I can understand to a point. Thing about it, the whole world know about Amsterdam and the culture. I just thing there is a better way to go about it.

Tok..
I can't figure the Dutch at the moment. On the one hand, they've benefitted hugely from Cannabis tourism, and know it. The practical among them realize cannabis is not harmful to their society, yet this anti-cannabis move flourishes. Covid-19 has made that argument mute for over a year now. I am waiting to see but hope to return to Amsterdam as a cannabis tourist.

Tok..
Our human roots are the most interesting stories. My Mom came to the US in 47 from Norway, so I know that half. My Dad was 'American' but he only knew of one contributing source from Scotland. I think that's because this line - Robertson - emigrated relatively late for his family - around 1800. With most coming in 7-10 generations ago its easy to understand how this got lost. Anyway, most came in from Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Northern England. Some came Southern England, including our surname and I even found some Nieuw Amsterdam Dutch who originally came from Utrecht and later married into our Campbell line before they left NJ for KY.

:love: Day #89 - Flip Day #56 - 8 Week Mark! :yahoo:

Watching trics cloud over and patiently waiting for color. The next 1-2 weeks should be a lot of fun to watch. It is not easy but I am resisting the temptation to harvest too early. Glorianna GDB should be first, then Georgia GDB and Bellarose Blueberry. Caydence is not due for weeks yet and she's looking gorgeous. Giulia Gelato a late comer, expect her to be ready just ahead of Caydence - maybe 2-3 weeks.

Containers below left to right: Canuk Seeds 'Glorianna' Grandaddy Bruce; Canuk Seeds 'Caydence' Coco Melon; Canuk Seeds 'Bellarose' Blueberry; Canuk Seeds 'Georgia' Grandaddy Bruce; Homegrown Cannabis 'Giulia' Gelato #33
04 04 2021 Mixed PP.jpg

Day #91 - Flip Day #58

With my son-in-law in the food service business, we don't get to celebrate holidays on time very often. We're celebrating Easter with them Monday and Tuesday this week instead. So on Sunday I had to prep the girls for 3 nights without me. The best I can do is to soak them through and leave an inch of water in their trays. The wide spread N deficiency had me sweeten this water with FF Cha Ching + Dr Earth Liquid. Being an early riser, by this time tomorrow I will be well en route to return. I expect to find them pretty dry, but hopefully also a bit recovered from the N problem. Tomorrow I will be carefully checking Glorianna GDB lobe#1 trics for color - she should be due any day now. Over in the Auto tent, Belka Bloody Skunk continues her Speedy Gonzalez ways with her main cola trics coloring over, she just may be the 2nd in this combined batch.

Before the kids showed up I trimmed back a lilac bush that we've been meaning to address. After that, I cleared a nice spot just across the yard in a full sun spot for a 20 gallon potted Wappa clone. :cheesygrinsmiley: I plan to be back here again right at our frost free date of 4/15. Our Virginia property has the same frost free date. I plan to be back there 4/16 with another 20 gallon potted Wappa clone :cheesygrinsmiley:.

We had a nice Easter Egg hunt for my grandson when he showed up yesterday afternoon. Watching kids hunt for treasures never gets old to me.

It's also nice to break out the BBQ and be able to enjoy outside again. I am glad they brought their bikes, today we hope to take a nice long ride on the bike trail together.

Enjoying myself immeasurably but also really looking forward to getting back home.

Highly Bless-Ed

Back
Top Bottom