Ed's Tent Grow #2: Blueberry, Coco Melon, Grandaddy Bruce, Gelato

Post 3 day trip away, more yellowing and dying leaves. Seems to be more of the natural aging process than anything to be alarmed about. Still seeing white pistils with no appreciable tric color so waiting and watching.
04 07 2021 Mixed.jpg

Glorianna looked just right (if right is just pre couch lock) so I harvested her. Absolutely beautiful. I am SO glad I topped her, it was SO much easier to trim fewer but bigger buds. Hard to tell exactly by eye, but it looks like a fair bit more than the last per plant cured yield of 60 grams per plant. Fingers crossed.

The first Wappa clone took her spot for harvest in about 60 days. In 30 days, a sister Wappa clone will join her to make a consistent 30 day / 1 plant harvest rotation. Wish me luck.

With the rest of the nearly ripe tent coming in 1-5 weeks, we'll have space for this Wappa Clone2 soon enough.

Looks to me like we will be harvesting Blueberry next, followed by the second GDB, the Gelato and as a grand finale the Coco Melon.
:rollit:
:thumb:

After harvesting Glorianna GDB and Bellarose Blueberry, there is quite a bit more room for the remaining 3 to spread out. As I was spreading out Caydence Coco Melon, I discovered a mass around some previously undiscovered buds. :oops:The LED light didn't help in identifying it and I suspected mold. :nerd-with-glasses:I moved the small circular fan up to this level and checked it with the flash shots below. I now think they're just crazy trics all bunched up :cheesygrinsmiley:

I may have finally found an item to put on the 'Pro' side of The Over Crowded Tent decision matrix.
04 11 2021 Caydence Secret buds.jpg

04 11 2021 Caydence Secret buds 2.jpg

Been busy trimming :cheesygrinsmiley: :yahoo:

Did Georgia GDB yesterday, and today I noticed Caydence Coco Melon's trics were all nice and cloudy, with pistils all colored over so she came in on Flip Day #67. Just gorgeous. Good thing the drying rack has 8 tiers :cheesygrinsmiley:

This leaves only Giulia Gelato - while rearranging, her rear (smallest) lobe broke, and the top of one of her 4 side lobes broke, so I harvested those also. Gooey with sticky trics. :yahoo:

Also, the weather finally dried out so today on day 8 drying Glorianna GDB was properly crispy for jarring and curing.

Away we go!
:slide:

Flip Day #70

Giulia Gelato's 3 remaining tops were all ready. I left her bottoms going since they still had some white pistils. I don't need her space for another 2 weeks so I figure let's see what she does.

Nearing the end of this grow, anticipating cured weight results within 2-3 weeks.

Flip Day #73

Wait a minute, the grow was supposed to be over 3 days ago. Oh that's right, Giulia Gelato's bottoms.

Her bottom bud pistils remained largely white so I left half of her as an experiment. I'm liking the results and may shift to the two phase harvest method permanently :cheesygrinsmiley:

We don't need her spot for almost two weeks yet. I am really enjoying watching her precious bottom fill out.
04 21 2021 Giulia Gelato Bottom.jpg

Grow summary, 280.2 grams. 29 more grams that my previous 12/12 tent grow, but due to my overstuffing habit the per plant yield is down 10 grams :sorry: Take aways: good results from topping vs. LST especially at harvest. Continue to harvest buds as they individually ripen over several weeks. 12/12 tent to house a limit of 2 ladies moving forward, with 1 30 days behind the other to produce a 1 plant per month yield. I would like my per plant yield to hit 120 but at the moment it is heading in the wrong direction. Hopefully we can reverse that.

Canuk TrueNorth Glorianna Grandaddy Bruce is cured and weighs in at 52.8 grams
Canuk TrueNorth Bellarose Blueberry is cured and weighs in at 58.1 grams
Canuk TrueNorth Georgia Grandaddy Bruce is cured and weighs in at 51.6 grams
Canuk TrueNorth Caydence Coco Melon cured and in at 59 grams
Homegrown Cannabis Giulia Gelato is cured and weighns in at 58.7 grams

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom