Eep! drug test tomorrow!

reject ren

so i have to take my first drug test ever by tomorrow. i last smoked on Tuesday. i've been drinking a ton of water and as much cranberry juice as my stomach can handle. i headed to my local head shop and bought this stuff called Vale Triple Strength. has anyone ever used this shit? if you have, lemmie know how it worked for you. i NEED to pass this test! i need a job so that i can have money for bud, yo!

also, i heard that if i fail i can request a second test. anyone know if this is true? :hmmmm:

ANY info on passing a drug test will be GREATLY appreciated!!!

what kinda weed was it? stuff that gets you really high ina few hits? or does it take awhile to get high? and how much did you smoke on tuesday??

If it was really good stuff it might still be in your system but if it wasnt all that good of stuff, it should be out by now from all the water and juice.

it was midis. i only took like 3 hits, so i wasnt all that high. i didnt smoke the day before but the thing is, ive smoked pretty much every day for the past 3 years. i dunno, i'm just kinda freakin out. but thanks. my 64 ounce jug of water is half empty already... it's a lot of water. ha!

betty_burnout said:
You guys have to take drug tests to get jobs????? Where are you trying to get a job, the White House????

it's a major distributor of jewlery. i think it's the biggest in the northeast, so security is pretty tight. i still don't agree with drug tesating though. waht i do on my own time is my business. just cause i smoke doesn't mean i'm going to go to work plastered every day.

you don't get drug tested though? you lucky lucky thing you. i'm movin to freakin Canada.

blazer_mayne said:
so exactally how many days has it been since you smoked?

i smoke almost everyday, but i last smoked on Tuesday. before then it was Sunday. that's why i bought the kit. i think i'll run some laps around my condos though. haha... me running. that's hysterical!!

Just follow the directions carefully on the product that you bought. Most of those things give you a "clean" period of time, like 1-2 hours, where you will test clean for that amount of time. This usually means that you need to take it just prior to getting tested. Just read the directions well and with all the water your drinking you should be ok.

However, if they arent going to observe, the best thing is to get some clean fluids.

RooRman said:
Just follow the directions carefully on the product that you bought. Most of those things give you a "clean" period of time, like 1-2 hours, where you will test clean for that amount of time. This usually means that you need to take it just prior to getting tested. Just read the directions well and with all the water your drinking you should be ok.

However, if they arent going to observe, the best thing is to get some clean fluids.

yeah the kid at the shop told me to take the test within a few hours of drinking it. the only thing is the box says to consume two 12 ounce glasses of water one hour before, then drink the stuff and drink another 12 ounce glass of water. i'm going to have to pee like a mother, but i don't know if i should pee before the test or not.

i don't know why i didn't think of gettin clean pee BEFORE i spent the $45 on a kit. damn.

Betty, here in the states, drug testing has become almost the norm in most jobs. In fact, some instutitions recieve federal funding for doing this, and some have their funding atken away if they refuse.
-PM

You should be tight.Drink as much water as your body can handle about an hour or so before the test so your pissing every five minutes like you been holding it forever.Worked for me when i was in a pinch.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom