Efficiency Attempt To Produce Higher Income

Hey sorry for the slack.

The plants started week three today. Everything is looking good.

DSCF20272.JPG

DSCF20252.JPG

DSCF20241.JPG

DSCF20211.JPG

DSCF20191.JPG

DSCF20162.JPG

they're budding really nicely

I took a boat load of pics. Went over board. Starting week 4 on Sunday. Plants received there first ACT with guano and a heavy kelp top dressing.

My soil has a good amount of blood and bone meal but I didnt allow a proper cook because I needed dirt. Next time threw this soil will be right on point. Overall I think the plants are doing good and are on schedule.

Thanks for looking.

Tent

Jack Flash

Purple Kush (real shitty pic!)

Sour Diesel

Pineapple Express

The Pineapple and Sour Diesel are looking like they are going to go longer than the P. Kush and J. Flash

Group photo

And the veg department.

I took down the LEDs and hung my T8s back up. They perform just as well at 1/3 the power consumed. The LEDs are going to be used as a flower light in my 3rd tent.

Things to note. I put my soil beds outside and replaced them with 6 - 3gallon airpots. 4x Sour Diesel, 2x PPP

This PPP just looks super healthy and happy to me. Make me feel happy....what a loving relationship

Here are some plants in veg for the outdoor season this time around. Probably another 7-10 days.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

Also please remember that as per our Posting Guidelines, all photos posted here need to uploaded to our Photo Gallery first. There were so many photos posted in this thread, but because you used an outside hosting source to post them, when they got deleted from that source, all the photos in this thread disappeared too.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom