Efficiency & Health Review: Vapes, Bongs & Joints

re: Efficiency and Health Review - Vapes - Bongs & Joints

:hmmmm: I pasted Major Tom somewhere over San Francisco...probably preparing for refueling at a COOP there...Pinch, I need a strong Indica now to slow this starship down...some Master OG maybe & throw on some kief for maximun couch-lock!!!:yikes::trance::biglaugh:

some Master OG maybe & throw on some kief for maximun couch-lock!!!

-Mr Zed

Couch-lock... drool.. I like to call it "ground control".

the most healthest way is a vapobrothers vaporizzer thro da roor icemaster!!!!!

I'll bet it's a smooth hit to draw on...icing the vapors through a Roor...I miss my old bonging days...I may have to buy a rig someday to compare it against my Volcano, which cools the vapors to room temp.rather quickly.
I used ice in my old bamboo bongs for a pleasurable toke:bongrip: back in the day. Overall, I find vaporizing MJ to be a little easier on the lungs, with a better taste IMO.:smokin:

With vaporizing i've noticed there is still a tar buildup of sorts. It is a much lighter tar in apperance, but what effects does it have on the lungs? Eating has to be the healthiest way to injest marijuana.

:smokin:
You are correct about some residual vapor oils that end up getting inhaled, but the harmfulness is much less than smoking anything else.

This link goes to an article about the comparision of smoking MJ vs vaporizing.

https://www.maps.org/mmj/Gieringer-vaporizer.pdf

Edible MJ products are no doubt the safest way to consume the blessed herb, but the costs are astronomical unless you grow your own and can play around with shake or any other part of the plant (-stems) in order to cook with.:smokin:

Great Information!

Thanks for sharing. Smoking a water pipe or Bong contrasts with a regular smoking pipe. Water Pipes cools the smoke before it enters the lungs, allowing for larger pulls. Bongs and water pipes is less harmful then other smoking products.

I would say that these health factors can greatly different depending on the type of vaporizers, joints, and bongs that you use for Cannabis. Depending on the quality, the brand, the way it's made and other variables can greatly play a part in this. However, for an average use scenario I would say this seems pretty accurate to me. I did honestly think that Bong's were a bit better for you, but I guess I was wrong on that one!

Back
Top Bottom