Eggs Does ErdPurt

Do you have the space to do a perpetual? It lets you have all kinds of variety.
That is my goal, you guys make it look so appetizing. I got the space but I think I need more experience and that will give me time to accumulate the tools I need to maintain my environment.

That is my goal, you guys make it look so appetizing. I got the space but I think I need more experience and that will give me time to accumulate the tools I need to maintain my environment.
I started out with autos then graduated to photos that I switched time on. After that is when I added a veg room and started going perpetual.

One downside to perpetual is that you can't do a full room cleansing as well if you have an infestation. It took a lot of work and diligence to get the mite invasion stopped.

I wouldn't go back though. It's way too nice to be able to keep clones and always have plants finishing. I typically have a harvest every few weeks and they're always different strains. Lot of variety. :)

When you go to switch I'm sure there'll be plenty of advice here on getting things set up and running.

Yeah I love my perpetual and that variety you can run in there. Takes a little tweeking and some discipline but its pretty easy if you are a good multi-tasker (you will have plants at various sizes and stages).

I started out with autos then graduated to photos that I switched time on. After that is when I added a veg room and started going perpetual.

One downside to perpetual is that you can't do a full room cleansing as well if you have an infestation. It took a lot of work and diligence to get the mite invasion stopped.

I wouldn't go back though. It's way too nice to be able to keep clones and always have plants finishing. I typically have a harvest every few weeks and they're always different strains. Lot of variety. :)

When you go to switch I'm sure there'll be plenty of advice here on getting things set up and running.
Yeah I love my perpetual and that variety you can run in there. Takes a little tweeking and some discipline but its pretty easy if you are a good multi-tasker (you will have plants at various sizes and stages).
Yes, definitely need to have multitasking skills and keep notes. With the kit and still learning it, it's imperative to do so, as you'll have all kinds of different feeding schedule and amounts for each plant. You'll get lost really quick on what needs what if you don't track things.
^ What he said. :oops:
Thanks you guys for the encouragement, it seems overwhelming at times but it is a craft that has my attention. Going to take some time to get all my ducks in a row, I will be watching closely as I continue learning. (drooling) :high-five:

Thanks you guys for the encouragement, it seems overwhelming at times but it is a craft that has my attention. Going to take some time to get all my ducks in a row, I will be watching closely as I continue learning. (drooling) :high-five:
Take your time and make sure you have things set up before you dive in. It makes things easier and not so overwhelming to start with.

Looking nice and frosty Egg. How are the aromas off of them?
Thanks Morglie, I'm not sure how to describe the aromas just yet but they are much more plentiful then the Erd Purt. That's something I didn't realize the Erd Purt didn't have a lot of smells, even in the jars now a lemony smell but not a lot of levels.

Hi gang, its been 33days since flip and they had there 2nd cat drench 4 days ago. Tried to take the same pics for a comparison after their cat drenches, but I didn't do so good.

Have a good day and thanks for looking. :yummy:
Wow Eggs, you're really killing it in the kit! I really jealous of you about now... Keep up the great work!!

Thanks Morglie, I'm not sure how to describe the aromas just yet but they are much more plentiful then the Erd Purt. That's something I didn't realize the Erd Purt didn't have a lot of smells, even in the jars now a lemony smell but not a lot of levels.
Orient Express is supposed to have a fairly unique terp profile. I've almost picked it up several times and always go for another Ace strain. And I keep regretting it later.

Looking eggcellent bud! :bravo:
Thanks ween, I got 2 tall and lanky and 2 short with tight nodes.
Wow Eggs, you're really killing it in the kit! I really jealous of you about now... Keep up the great work!!
Hey jerm, na I have seen your work, but thanks for the kind words.
Orient Express is supposed to have a fairly unique terp profile. I've almost picked it up several times and always go for another Ace strain. And I keep regretting it later.
I was lucky enough to sample some form a respected member, and that's what I did enjoy the most from it along with a nice functional high.
:welldone:those are looking happy and healthy. Have you decided what you'll pop next?
Thanks neiko, for sure some Bubba Hash, maybe Panama, Tikal, or Malawi. But instead of 4 all the same strain I am going to mix it up a bit. Hopefully I wont get in over my head.

Back
Top Bottom