Eggs Does ErdPurt

Hello gang and good morning, quick update on the eggspress, Sunday they got a TP drench and they sucked it up, they are swelling up nicely. They got another TP today and I hope to finish them on a couple straight waters, and I stopped foliar sprays, (if that sounds right). They are getting very fragrant, I am terrible at describing smells but I've had people say they smell cat nip.
Its been 61 days pf, I will post again in a week but my dilemma is I leave 2 weeks for 5 days of them unattended. So I would chop in 13 days or when I get back in 18 days.

I will post again in a week, thanks for looking.
Just beautiful Eggs!! Killin it over there for sure!

Generally we try and finish on a GI Drench. So I’d say you could do a straight water after that TP Drench you just did, and then do a final Growth Ionic Drench. Up to you, but that’s how most growing in DBHBB do it.

As far as the foliars, you can use that Brix all the way to harvest. I think it’s recommended... though that too is up to you! You’ll have some pros come in and correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks for posting!

Just beautiful Eggs!! Killin it over there for sure!

Generally we try and finish on a GI Drench. So I’d say you could do a straight water after that TP Drench you just did, and then do a final Growth Ionic Drench. Up to you, but that’s how most growing in DBHBB do it.

As far as the foliars, you can use that Brix all the way to harvest. I think it’s recommended... though that too is up to you! You’ll have some pros come in and correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks for posting!
Good catch dajerm, much appreciated. Spot on both calls, thanks for the help and the compliments.:high-five:
Daj, gave good advice, you want to finish on growth and give the last brix spray about 3 days before harvest. They look like you could take them before you go if you want. There's a harvest window and you'll be in it either way. Do what's best for you timing wise.
Thanks neiko, I see what you mean about being in the window, that works for me.:high-five:
Looking great Eggs! :bravo:
Thanks ween, have a great day.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom